Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 Pro North Carolina Fall Foliage 2020

tvwxman

Reaction score
Hi all!

Having a blast with my Father's Day gift (to myself). This video is a mixture of 6K & 4K video all rendered at 4K 60fps. My editor is Adobe Premiere Pro. These colors are essentially right out of the camera shot at the standard 8 bit mode (not log) with only some minor exposure and shadow/highlight adjustments which do tend to make the colors a bit more rich, but more accurate too from what I saw in person. The shots on the ground were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, also at 4K/60 with the help of my Hohem iSteady X gimbal.

I hope you enjoy and come see us here in the Carolinas!

Eric

PS By the way, the time lapse at the end was shot still using the 2.5 firmware, and thankfully I had no drifting problems!

Hi all!

Having a blast with my Father's Day gift (to myself). This video is a mixture of 6K & 4K video all rendered at 4K 60fps. My editor is Adobe Premiere Pro. These colors are essentially right out of the camera shot at the standard 8 bit mode (not log) with only some minor exposure and shadow/highlight adjustments which do tend to make the colors a bit more rich, but more accurate too from what I saw in person. The shots on the ground were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, also at 4K/60 with the help of my Hohem iSteady X gimbal.

Eric

PS By the way, the time lapse at the end was shot still using the 2.5 firmware, and thankfully I had no drifting problems!
Very nice colors are excellent

Reactions: tvwxman
Haven't been to Grandfather and the Viaduct this year. Thanks for showing the fall beauty of NC mountains. We're just now getting some decent color around Mt. Airy. Wonderful editing. Well done, sir.

Haven't been to Grandfather and the Viaduct this year. Thanks for showing the fall beauty of NC mountains. We're just now getting some decent color around Mt. Airy. Wonderful editing. Well done, sir.
Thanks a million, you made my day! I hope you still get a chance to get over there!!

I know this is an old post, but when searching for time lapse and whether to shoot in log or not, I found this. Nice work! The end shot looks fantastic…I almost wondered if it was taken from a plane climbing above the cloud layer!

I know this is an old post, but when searching for time lapse and whether to shoot in log or not, I found this. Nice work! The end shot looks fantastic…I almost wondered if it was taken from a plane climbing above the cloud layer!
Thanks very much, it looks a lot thicker when shooting across like that. I barely cleared it while staying within the 400ft legal limit and was able to maintain VLOS, but I had to keep it directly above me. By the way, I can't remember now why I didn't shoot in log profile, probably a mistake. I think it's because I wanted to shoot 60fps which is pretty much unnecessary in wide open landscape shots. Most filmmakers would insist on 24fps.

Reactions: Dfly
Hi all!

Eric

This was great entertainment very well done!!!

• Love

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials