Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 Crash while Dynamic Tracking

To me OA is like seatbelts in cars..
I like this idea. And that's the way I fly, hoping against hope that something I don't see is caught by the OA.
However
The crazy in me still wants to know sometimes.

I took mine through woods far heavier than any I've seen others in. And I had someone following and recording. I couldn't/wouldn't run, too hot and confined. Canopy overhead, lots of low branches vines etc. That Evo worked like a champ. It even freaked me out a little when it popped up into a hole in the overhead branches and back down again to follow me. I had to stop and look to see what it'd done because it wasn't obvious that there was room for a manuever like that.

We have found that acceleration with a target so close is simply to fast for any sensors on the Market today to negotiate .
I think that because I was walking it was able to keep up and it did a fantastic job, swinging around trees, branches, vines and webs.
In the end though had something happened I'd only blame myself and fix things. But the rest of the time I have that bit of assurance that OA, with limits, is real.

Any idea how to get the tracking to lock onto my dog is 110 pound Rottweiler I don’t know if it’s his color black and burgundy or that the drone just sucks I can get it to lock I need most of the time I never the dog any tips sorry your drone crashed

How many pounds can evo 2 carry n if i had sprayed my evo 2 light will it stop it from going where i coordinate it too go???

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials