Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

evo 1

unit1249

Reaction score
Where can u get the 1.45 update . i have the 1.01.33. I dont want the 1.58 , hear it has bugs still.

thank you ,so i have to download all the updates in order or all the prevous updates include in 1.45.
If you have android you can just uninstall the app and choose which app you want. Firmware on the otherhand cannot be reversed. From what i've seen the preferred app on android for the Evo 1 is 1.0.1.45.
Looks like you are confusing the app versions and firmware versions. A lot of people do.

If you have android you can just uninstall the app and choose which app you want. Firmware on the otherhand cannot be reversed. From what i've seen the preferred app on android for the Evo 1 is 1.0.1.45.
Looks like you are confusing the app versions and firmware versions. A lot of people do.
ok i will erase the app on my cell . I like the one i have but i cannot use 2 remotes a and the b for coaching.

i have updated, i just cant get this 2nd remote to bind,i even tried to bind it as the primary controller.

I've never tried to bind a RC so maybe someone else can chime in. It also sounds like you're trying to do a lot of things that you didn't explain thoroughly. You may want to say what hardware you have, software and what exactly you are trying to accomplish and what is not working.

Reactions: tealsmoke57
Sorry the evo will let u run 2 remotes its call coaching. the master controller is Amaster controller and the 2 nd remote is b.Autell says firmware 1.3.46 and above will let you hook 2 remotes up. I just cant get this remote to bind period. Same as done on the mavic pro.

So i haveto hook remote to the sd card to update . Is that correct
Tx its working got it all on latest fireware .

Last edited:
Sorry the evo will let u run 2 remotes its call coaching. the master controller is Amaster controller and the 2 nd remote is b.Autell says firmware 1.3.46 and above will let you hook 2 remotes up. I just cant get this remote to bind period. Same as done on the mavic pro.

I updated to newest fireware on all 3, remote 2 was on different fireware. tx 4 help.

I've never tried to bind a RC so maybe someone else can chime in. It also sounds like you're trying to do a lot of things that you didn't explain thoroughly. You may want to say what hardware you have, software and what exactly you are trying to accomplish and what is not working.
I am doing this so i can put the 4 hawks on remote A and use remote B stock.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials