Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

dronedj crashed the EVO 2 that they are reviewing

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Story from facebook that the o/a was turned off and they hit the tip of a railing of a balcony with one of the props as they were trying to frame a shot. The drone fell into the snow and hit a rock. Fell only about 15 feet but enough to do damage unfortunately.

Review should be up soon on their web site.

ouch....ouch..ouch. so sorry for them. I struggle to understand the situation and logic in this. I find the more thought that goes into getting the shots the better the shots and normally fewer problems. I have to wonder, What would be the benefit of getting the drone shot 1 meter back from the rail compared to so close your props can touch the rail? DoF? ...nope, you can add that in after in post. ...composition? nope crop it in post. WHY THEN? what could qualify the shot? was it a big bucks shot? nope because if it goes wrong you don't get paid or waste money or profit buying a new drone. even if you have lots of capital...why waste a very good drone? you need to think before you fly.

You know the old saying, where there is a will, there is duct tape.
Duct tape makes the world go around lol. I was on a job with the Agras Drone and broke the landing gear. I took a trip to the hardware store for duct tape and pvc electrical conduit and bingo! All good to finish the job. It's still there lol.

Duct tape makes the world go around lol. I was on a job with the Agras Drone and broke the landing gear. I took a trip to the hardware store for duct tape and pvc electrical conduit and bingo! All good to finish the job. It's still there lol.
Duct tape is the new bailing wire. ;)

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juan.t