Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Drone type video without the drone

And when you‘re snorkelling. Baird Bay (SA) is a great spot for this. Seals, too.
Nice bay, However its the same distance from Adelaide (740 klms) as it is to Melbourne.

My favourite getaway is the 9 hr drive to Mel. Get there a 5 pm. Leave on the ferry for Tassie at 7.30 pm. Get booted off the ferry at 7.am and drive 4hrs to Hobart Town. Did it three times last year.

Reactions: Nightbat2
Nice bay, However its the same distance from Adelaide (740 klms) as it is to Melbourne.

My favourite getaway is the 9 hr drive to Mel. Get there a 5 pm. Leave on the ferry for Tassie at 7.30 pm. Get booted off the ferry at 7.am and drive 4hrs to Hobart Town. Did it three times last year.
Yeah, we drove to Baird Bay from Sydney via Broken Hill and Port Augusta,and back through the Riverina. Great trip. Did Tassie when the Sydney ferry service was still running. Lovely, especially the west coast.

@ ansia I suppose when the whale police nick you for being too close, that's when you know. I think they carry a 300 metre measuring tape. You can recognise the police. There is always two of them. One of them has to hold the end of the measuring tape. ;)
They can bring the slammer to you!B3D2E595-7A4D-4F74-A427-549449DA25FD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: butch and Ansia
I would not fancy one of those wave boarding on the same wave as me. ?.

Jesus walked on water. I'd be like Road Runner . Meep! Meep1

This is why we have restricted distance from whales. Even dead ones who are being devoured by the cockroaches of the oceans. Remember this clown in West Aust who climbed on the whale's back while sharks were feeding ?

If he had another brain it would be lonely!
Idiot.jpg

This is why we have restricted distance from whales. Even dead ones who are being devoured by the cockroaches of the oceans. Remember this clown in West Aust who climbed on the whale's back while sharks were feeding ?

If he had another brain it would be lonely!
View attachment 6123
Saw a shark frenzy over a dead whale floating off the north-eastern coast of Kangaroo Island some years ago. Scary!

If I remember correctly, there was another nut job who took his child on top of a dead whale on the Fleurieu coast a few years ago? Standing on top with the toddler in one arm!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles