Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Does Autel SC have bluetooth or am I just stupid

crusty50

Reaction score
I've been having trouble hearing my SC. Actually I have trouble hearing in general, that's why I wear hearing aids. They are bluetooth connectable, but I can't seem to find a way to connect them to the SC. Anyone know anything about that?

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
i think everyone has a hard time hearing the sc, there is a previous thread posted several months back on suggestions to improve the audio output

I've been having trouble hearing my SC. Actually I have trouble hearing in general, that's why I wear hearing aids. They are bluetooth connectable, but I can't seem to find a way to connect them to the SC. Anyone know anything about that?
Hello Crusty,

Think it was GM Dave that posted an audio app link to increase audio, several of us followed his advice and uploaded the audio booster app to our Autel SmartControllers.

Its terrific, definitely increased audio and it couples with the SmartControllers audio volume feature. Adjust audio from original SmartController app feature, Set my volume on 28 after uploading the app to my Audio SmartController. That’s plenty loud, don’t go too loud as it may cause damage from what I read somewhere.

Ill attach the link below, connect the SmartController to hotspot or internet then upload the app. It’ll directly apply itself to the Autel app, adjust from Autel app like before with no need to connect to internet again booster app is now working and audio setting won’t change until you want to change it, Mine is set at 28.

Keep us posted,
Paul

Last edited:
Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
Hello Crusty,

Think it was GM Dave that posted an audio app link to increase audio, several of us followed his advice and uploaded the audio booster app to our Autel SmartControllers.

Its terrific, definitely increased audio and it couples with the SmartControllers audio volume feature. Adjust audio from original SmartController app feature, Set my volume on 28 after uploading the app to my Audio SmartController. That’s plenty loud, don’t go too loud as it may cause damage from what I read somewhere.

Ill attach the link below, connect the SmartController to hotspot or internet then upload the app. It’ll directly apply itself to the Autel app, adjust from Autel app like before with no need to connect to internet again booster app is now working and audio setting won’t change until you want to change it, Mine is set at 28.

Keep us posted,
Paul

Thank you so much for your response. I have downloaded the app -- working on making it work.

Thank you so much for your response. I have downloaded the app -- working on making it work.
Please keep us updated, should be a simple 1,2,3 process after uploading the booster app.

Did you loose an Evo 2 in the water recently?

I believe the smart controller does not have Bluetooth. I found the Bluetooth android settings but the switch turned was off by default. I tried to trigger the Bluetooth on, but the switch would immediately turn off.

I believe the smart controller does not have Bluetooth. I found the Bluetooth android settings but the switch turned was off by default. I tried to trigger the Bluetooth on, but the switch would immediately turn off.

it is like the update switch that is also turned off by default. I don’t know why we are no able to update the SC with the latest Android.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert