Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Do you want to Beta test the new iOS App?

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Announcements
See All (4)

Hongfei AR shared a link.
Moderator · April 15 at 6:19 PM
Hello EVO iOS users,
We are working to release a new iOS Explorer App V1.0.57. Comparing to the current official version V1.0.43, the changes include:
- Added User Profile function
- Added Flight Record function
- Added Find my Drone function in Map view
- Bug fixes
If you would like to try (or beta test) the app prior to the official release, you can do so by following steps.
To use the iOS beta app,
First, use your iOS device to visit this public invitation link:
https://testflight.apple.com/join/tqiPLmbi
Second, follow the instruction in the link above to install the beta app using TestFlight.
Disclaimer - Please note that this is a beta version of iOS Explorer App which is still undergoing final testing before its official release. Any downloading or using the app is done at the user’s own will and risk and the user will be solely responsible for any issues that result from such activities.
Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems with the app, please let us know immediately by sending an email to [email protected] and provide a detailed description of the issues and the model of the mobile device you are using. Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your support.

I got gifted an iPhone 6S + yesterday. I decided to use it for the Evo and installed the beta app. Works great. Just like Android. The official one lacks so many options, it's not even funny.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Kelly