Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Do I have to worry?

Antonello

Reaction score
For my habit after every flight I analyze the log files I hadn't checked those of September 13 lately and I noticed that a battery had this deviation knowing nothing I loaded and continued flying in the following days and the battery had no change I'll post the link so you can see and give your suggestions

This is a big deviation on the first cell. I suggest you discharge the battery completely and charge it to full and monitor that cell to see if it only needed calibration or if it did go bad.

Not sure if Autel is still going by their old policy of replacing the batteries if there was a difference greater then 0.05. Yours is 0.092 so yes I would be very worried.

Not sure if Autel is still going by their old policy of replacing the batteries if there was a difference greater then 0.05. Yours is 0.092 so yes I would be very worried.

It happened only once and the drone did not report anything I discovered it by looking at the log files I used it other times and I have not had any changes could it have been the cause that I used the battery up to 6% and the rth is activated?

Your going to start replacing most drone batteries after the first year. Used or not. Just how LiPos work.. or don't work after a period of time I should say.

Your going to start replacing most drone batteries after the first year. Used or not. Just how LiPos work.. or don't work after a period of time I should say.
Well I'm on my 7th drone and have never replaced a Lipo battery in 5 years of flying. Caring for them properly does wonders.

Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials