Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DJI or Autel is this even a question hehe.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1872
  • Start date
Hello !
I live in France and I fly with drones AUTEL since December 2016.
For me Autel has the best qualities of cameras to date!
Autel has really great customer service!
Easy to join and very responsive !!
I am the lucky owner of the X-STAR and now the EVO.
I had a compass problem on my X-Star in June 2017 that could not be solved by the assistance of Autel and super Andrews.
Drone replaced in 10 days + as a gift a suitcase a cap and USB cables !!!
I only paid for the postage ...
3 months ago, I did an erreur piloting in a place where I had not seen a small cable, I crashed EVO ..
No visible damage, but the gimbal of the camera did not like, one of the 3 engines has lost !!
He went to the USA for repair from France on October 18, 2018, I paid 175 euros for repairs.
He returned to France on October 28th, and he works perfectly ..
I do not know where you live?
Spain?
Just tell you, that Autel is a great company!
We are 3 or 4 in France to fly with the EVO.
And it's a drone that, MUST TO HAVE !!
Happy New Year for you and your familly!
Francis Lacroix

Hello !
I live in France and I fly with drones AUTEL since December 2016.
For me Autel has the best qualities of cameras to date!
Autel has really great customer service!
Easy to join and very responsive !!
I am the lucky owner of the X-STAR and now the EVO.
I had a compass problem on my X-Star in June 2017 that could not be solved by the assistance of Autel and super Andrews.
Drone replaced in 10 days + as a gift a suitcase a cap and USB cables !!!
I only paid for the postage ...
3 months ago, I did an erreur piloting in a place where I had not seen a small cable, I crashed EVO ..
No visible damage, but the gimbal of the camera did not like, one of the 3 engines has lost !!
He went to the USA for repair from France on October 18, 2018, I paid 175 euros for repairs.
He returned to France on October 28th, and he works perfectly ..
I do not know where you live?
Spain?
Just tell you, that Autel is a great company!
We are 3 or 4 in France to fly with the EVO.
And it's a drone that, MUST TO HAVE !!
Happy New Year for you and your familly!
Francis Lacroix
Well said, Francis - and thank you for sharing your delightful EVO videos with us.

It doesn't sound like you experienced any "bull crap" (merde, connerie) from Autel but maybe you have forgotten about it!

Presumably you did have to pay for shipping both ways on the two occasions your EVO went back to Autel? How much did that add to the cost of the repair?

And since you are probably the most prolific EVO pilot in the world, I would love to know what you think its best features are and what are its faults?

Merci et Bonne Année!

Well Franlac good to see someone in Europe taking the plunge I’ve also seen your vids, it’s a shame Autel aren’t in Europe yet. But we can hope I would say the same to yukay but in 3 months you are on your own :eek:, in Blighty.

I’m English living in Spain. So do understand the free trade we’ve enjoyed for a long time,but will soon change grrrr.

Well Franlac good to see someone in Europe taking the plunge I’ve also seen your vids, it’s a shame Autel aren’t in Europe yet. But we can hope I would say the same to yukay but in 3 months you are on your own :eek:, in Blighty.

I’m English living in Spain. So do understand the free trade we’ve enjoyed for a long time,but will soon change grrrr.
Fear not. My confident take on the motive for the government spin over the past couple of weeks is that in the likely event of being unable to secure an acceptable negotiated exit, the Brexit date will be postponed to allow for a second referendum inviting the electorate to choose between a hard Brexit and no Brexit - however unconstitutional it may be to re-test the will of the people.

Although I would vote for a hard Brexit, I suspect that the majority would not. Of course, the new vote to remain in the EU would be followed by several years of uprisings and civil strife; but the bankers and suits will be happy.

The whole reason l went and purchased the Autel Evo was because of my bad experiences with Dji. I have an Agras MG1, and thanks to Dji updates, 2 of our newest batteries were bricked. These batteries are $1,100 AUD each. They were sent back, not once did l get a response from them on repair under warranty. Still waiting. On top of that the p3 pro with low miles decided it to screw me over too; spare part cost? $500 AUD. Bye bye Dji and hello Autel.

Reactions: macoman
Welcome Aussie droner.

If only everyone did the same DJI would disappear - no loss or sack or the arrogant staff either way - I think you'll find Autel better.

The whole reason l went and purchased the Autel Evo was because of my bad experiences with Dji. I have an Agras MG1, and thanks to Dji updates, 2 of our newest batteries were bricked. These batteries are $1,100 AUD each. They were sent back, not once did l get a response from them on repair under warranty. Still waiting. On top of that the p3 pro with low miles decided it to screw me over too; spare part cost? $500 AUD. Bye bye Dji and hello Autel.
That's shocking. Don't you have a consumer regulator who can take your case on? If not, I would get a lawyer onto it - and maybe even a class action if there is a large pool of DJI neglected/abused customers.

In the UK I use regulators such as the Financial or Consumer Ombudsman all too frequently and they do a good - if slow - job.

We do have consumer advocates here. I threatened action when speaking with the sales staff where we purchased them, and they said they have tried to get repairs done and to get them to contact me on a number of occassions. In the end the store gave us demo batts as replacements.

I can say this. I done a ton of research as to where I wanted to drop my $1,000 and dji seemed like the best choice. Occusync and been on the market for years with updates...f**k yea let’s look at the Mavics. Screeeeeaching halt as everyone loves the drone itself but says dji customer support is non existent and with all the regulations a ton of people said it felt like dji was just lending them their drone. So I looked more and saw this orange thing, given I like orange as it is, but saw it was a newer and had great range abilities and a nice controller. Most reviews favored the mavic over it and some said they were equal in a sense. Most important thing I had read was how Autels customer support was great. So I gave them a shot and picked up the drone from Best Buy. Well I have emailed Autel twice and both times they have emailed me back within 3 hours. Once on a Saturday. Nothing major with either, but the second email was about Best Buy offering the on the go bundle during my time of purchase and Best Buy telling me it was a different box and I would have to come in and pay the $150 restocking fee and then repurchase the drone to get the free bundle. So spend $150 restocking fee to get their $220 bundle for free....wtf. I emailed Autel and they are sending me one because of this. I’d say awesome customer support and I’m easily able to fly 2 miles out from where I live in a wooded area before connection loss on the drone. I hope and pray Autel keeps making great products and becomes #2 at least in the market.

Reactions: YuKay
I've been working with Autel support the last couple days and they've been great. Plus with Autel you own the drone 100%, it's not a 'partnership' like with DJI where you have the drone but they say when and where you fly it. (Well, at least where).

Reactions: snow86man
OK,

Errrr...... A bit of heads up last Monday I received a D*I email saying they were shipping my drone - don't forget they've kept it for 4 months,I thought I'd never get it back.

So, I thought early April fools day, Well on Wednesday it arrived. Phantom 3SE.

Guess what charged it. They had replaced with WIFI unit yes it was faulty - Another Fault.

Anyway I've flown it in the garden all seems well and now I'm going to sell it.

Now I'm going to Decree nisi with DJI permanently.

Would anyone like to buy it o_O?

Phantom 3SE,Case, 2 sets of propellers harness,1 extra battery. 450 euros with shipping to be collected from south of Spain :eek:.

I am going to sell but I'll sell in Spain.

Attachments

• IMAG0896.jpg
    IMAG0896.jpg
    608 KB · Views: 3

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja