Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Dissapointed with my Evo range

I would like to fly ATTI mode by choice. If it flies slow, you should try turning off your obstacle sensors, also there was someone else that had an issue with the speed only going 5 mph forward, they returned it and the other one was fine.
Yes, me too. I’ve asked Autel twice about a manual ATTI switch and even explained why it would be desirable—not to mention mandatory if used as a licence training drone in some countries (you must be able to demonstrate take off, controlled manoeuvres and landing whilst in ATTTI).

Reactions: Madhungarian
I was flying in ATTI this morning while shooting a video. I had to stop using the Evo, because I just couldn't get the fluid shots with GPS lock.

Yes. I actually started the day with the Evo and the client was satisfied with it. Once I took out the Phantom for the second place, she told me she prefers that I use that one from now on.
Yes, it’s very smooth, particularly in ATTI. My instructor prefers to fly in that mode for most video shoots.

Reactions: Ansia
Yes, me too. I’ve asked Autel twice about a manual ATTI switch and even explained why it would be desirable—not to mention mandatory if used as a licence training drone in some countries (you must be able to demonstrate take off, controlled manoeuvres and landing whilst in ATTTI).
You need to try Acro mode. Unfortunately that is not available with the Evo.(or any type of GPS drone) If you can afford 165 bucks, get the Tinyhawk kit, worth it. I was able to get another Mobula7 for 83 dollars off of Bangood and I have been using the FXT goggles.
ATTI is called stabilized mode when your flying freestyle or whoops meaning that the drone will auto level out when you let off the sticks.

Reactions: Nightbat2
I've wondered about this quick video signal weak warning too. Usually I can re-aim my remote and it gets better. I've had it out 1.5 miles seemingly ok. I notice in the settings you can change channel width down to 5Mhz. I wonder if that would help as well?

I've wondered about this quick video signal weak warning too. Usually I can re-aim my remote and it gets better. I've had it out 1.5 miles seemingly ok. I notice in the settings you can change channel width down to 5Mhz. I wonder if that would help as well?
As long as you do not mind getting low signal warnings, the 5mhz band with smooth will be your best bet.

[QUOTE = "Madhungarian, post: 36714, membro: 2194"]
Sì, assicurati solo di affrontare la direzione di Evo e di avere LOS senza ostacolare il segnale.
Sono andato a 3 miglia per vedere la diga. :) Anche Lake Elsinore era a 2,5 miglia, più esci, più devi essere preciso nel puntare il tuo controller.
[MEDIA = youtube] ue5NVV01MJQ [/ MEDIA]]
[MEDIA = youtube] ucoEeZN6rU0 [/ MEDIA]
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao Che settaggio il video hai usato?
io non riesco Ancora ha Farli cosi
ho il Problema della sovra esposizione alla luce del sole
l'uso in automatico
ma cosi facendo ho sempre alcune zone piu chiare e piu buie

Sì, assicurati solo di affrontare la direzione di Evo e di avere LOS senza ostacolare il segnale.
Sono andato a 3 miglia per vedere la diga. :) Anche Lake Elsinore era a 2,5 miglia, più esci, più devi essere preciso nel puntare il tuo controller.
[/CITAZIONE]
l'uso in automatico
Please keep the forums in English.

Thank you.

[/CITAZIONE]
l'uso in automatico
Hi Antonello I was using AUTO with no color profile. I adjust the contrast in post and that is about it. The colors and white balance will change when you adjust your tilt on your camera if your in auto.The setting on the video transmission was 10 mhz with smooth.
ND filter might help you?

[QUOTE = "Madhungarian, post: 42948, membro: 2194"]
Ciao Antonello, stavo usando AUTO senza profilo colore. Regolo il contrasto in post e questo è tutto. I colori e il bilanciamento del bianco cambieranno quando si regola l'inclinazione sulla fotocamera se si è in auto. L'impostazione sulla trasmissione video è stata di 10 mhz con fluidità.
Il filtro ND potrebbe aiutarti?
[/CITAZIONE]
Thanks for the reply
I have filters but I never know how to use them
I asked you this question before because sometimes the video comes out to me in some places overexposed
I'll post the link to the last one I shot, look at the point when I frame the turret, what does it do ... is it normal?

[QUOTE = "Madhungarian, post: 42948, membro: 2194"]
Ciao Antonello, stavo usando AUTO senza profilo colore. Regolo il contrasto in post e questo è tutto. I colori e il bilanciamento del bianco cambieranno quando si regola l'inclinazione sulla fotocamera se si è in auto. L'impostazione sulla trasmissione video è stata di 10 mhz con fluidità.
Il filtro ND potrebbe aiutarti?
[/CITAZIONE]
Thanks for the reply
I have filters but I never know how to use them
I asked you this question before because sometimes the video comes out to me in some places overexposed
I'll post the link to the last one I shot, look at the point when I frame the turret, what does it do ... is it normal?

Your going to have to turn off the Auto balance\lighting.. and for some reason your video looks zoomed. Make sure your not on 2x
When your on auto balance the camera sensor will detect that you need more light especially when you tilt down. If you turn the auto balance off it should stop doing this.
Nice flying!

Reactions: AussieCate
[QUOTE = "Madhungarian, post: 42976, membro: 2194"]
Dovrai disattivare il bilanciamento automatico \ illuminazione .. e per qualche ragione il tuo video sembra ingrandito. Assicurati di non essere su 2x
Quando si esegue il bilanciamento automatico, il sensore della fotocamera rileverà che è necessaria più luce soprattutto quando si inclina verso il basso. Se si disattiva il bilanciamento automatico, dovrebbe smettere di farlo.
Bel volo!
[/CITAZIONE]
Ok thank you

Hi i live in south africa kzn i have my autel evo now for 4 weeks and tried a range test i must say its very stressfull but i did it only got one signal warning and adjusted my antenas down im very dissapointed the box said i sould get 7 km but it only got to 5.2 km and returened home. Am im doing something wrong.

Hi i live in south africa kzn i have my autel evo now for 4 weeks and tried a range test i must say its very stressfull but i did it only got one signal warning and adjusted my antenas down im very dissapointed the box said i sould get 7 km but it only got to 5.2 km and returened home. Am im doing something wrong?
Yes, you are expecting the box range specs to be accurate.
Be happy you are getting 5.2km! That's far more than most!

From what i read it looks like im lucky, most of it is tweaks in the settings and if thats done its only a matter of getting the right place to fly.

I flew out a mile once over the water. Then I realized that the drone had a head wind on the way back in. It would only go 4-7 mph. I landed the drone and then took a break.
I don’t need the drone to go very far away most of the time, so I am not disappointed.

Reactions: mixchief
I flew out a mile once over the water. Then I realized that the drone had a head wind on the way back in. It would only go 4-7 mph. I landed the drone and then took a break.
I don’t need the drone to go very far away most of the time, so I am not disappointed.
Whale watching would be fun. They often swim farther out from shore.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy