Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Crystalsky with EVO 2

Not sure of the size but yes. It is right in the middle of the controller where the stock mount is.
I also don't have my 6k pro yet but I do have the dji mount and the flyhigh adapter. Among several other accessories that I can't use yet!

I hate waiting...
I hate waiting for toys, it’s cruel. I’ve been on FlyHighUSA website and noticed the CS adapter has 2 prices, $40 & $120 and both look identical. I’m hoping I need the $40 one.

Reactions: DZNTS
I hate waiting for toys, it’s cruel. I’ve been on FlyHighUSA website and noticed the CS adapter has 2 prices, $40 & $120 and both look identical. I’m hoping I need the $40 one.
Actually the adaptor is 40$. The adaptor plus the DJI mount is 120$ if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: PingSpike
Actually the adaptor is 40$. The adaptor plus the DJI mount is 120$ if I'm not mistaken.
You are correct on that. I talked to Ralph @FlyHighUSA and I had the hardest time trying to understand how that worked. $120 is kinda expensive.

You are correct on that. I talked to Ralph @FlyHighUSA and I had the hardest time trying to understand how that worked. $120 is kinda expensive.
Well the mount is from DJI. The adaptor is made by them out of aluminum and 40 bucks isn't bad considering the rate of labor in machining.
Ralph is a great guy to talk to. We've had conversations after 9pm. Business hours doesn't apply to him. ?

Well the mount is from DJI. The adaptor is made by them out of aluminum and 40 bucks isn't bad considering the rate of labor in machining.
Ralph is a great guy to talk to. We've had conversations after 9pm. Business hours doesn't apply to him. ?
Just got off the phone with Ralph, I have one coming. Ralph is genuine and takes pride in his work.

Reactions: DZNTS
I’m getting that message. It says “Google Play services has stopped.”

What next?
I'm getting the same thing. Couldn't install Google maps. I wound up resetting the cs and started over. I'll get into it more tomorrow when my drone shows up

Guys! I solved the the map problem with NO MESSAGES!!!

It's called a Samsung S20 5G! THEE WAY TO GO!!! I dumped my Iphone X and Sprint!! I am now with Verizon and a TON OF better coverage! SO NICE to be able to see the screen NO PROBLEM at HIGH NOON!! 1250 Nits. Anything over that INMHO is only extra. NO BIG A** battery, clunky screen that does not work without a hotspot and all that bla bla.

No DJI GEO Fencing! No DJI misery. I am in the process of Dumping ALL DJI equipment. At least head over to your nearest fave dealer and take a look at how bright the screen is.

No. It's not Retna Blinding 2000 nits. But you don't need it either. I was really impressed. Well so much I made the switch.

Hope that helps guys. Think about it at least.

• Wow
I’m getting that message. It says “Google Play services has stopped.”

What next?
I can only tell you that my CS does not get the google play has stopped messages on firmware 02.06.06.00 . Any other firmware version, the files may not work. Don't know.
Also...CS mounts...You can get this one: Amazon.com: Aluminum Foldable Tablet Stand Holder Extender Remote Controller Holder with Lanyard Support Crystal Sky Monitor Compatible for DJI Mavic Air/Mavic Pro/Mavic 2 / Zoom/Mini/Spark Remote Controller: Toys & Games

I use it on the Autel RC, as well as Mavic etc. All metal and very light. Great design. The bottom bracket goes into the phone holder of the Evo RC, and it holds well. Not perfect, but it works. You can use it just for the CS, or there is an additional phone/tablet holder that it comes with. Very well made. Because of the adjustable design, you can get the CS, phone/tablet up off the back of the evo RC and move the weight back towards your body, making the RC not front heavy. The bracket is not coming out of the phone holder on the evo rc, but you could use a velcro strap to hold it against the bracket if you were worried.

I can only tell you that my CS does not get the google play has stopped messages on firmware 02.06.06.00 . Any other firmware version, the files may not work. Don't know.
Also...CS mounts...You can get this one: Amazon.com: Aluminum Foldable Tablet Stand Holder Extender Remote Controller Holder with Lanyard Support Crystal Sky Monitor Compatible for DJI Mavic Air/Mavic Pro/Mavic 2 / Zoom/Mini/Spark Remote Controller: Toys & Games

I use it on the Autel RC, as well as Mavic etc. All metal and very light. Great design. The bottom bracket goes into the phone holder of the Evo RC, and it holds well. Not perfect, but it works. You can use it just for the CS, or there is an additional phone/tablet holder that it comes with. Very well made. Because of the adjustable design, you can get the CS, phone/tablet up off the back of the evo RC and move the weight back towards your body, making the RC not front heavy. The bracket is not coming out of the phone holder on the evo rc, but you could use a velcro strap to hold it against the bracket if you were worried.

Neat, how about posting a photo of it installed on the Autel RC?

Dang....I knew I should have taken a pic yesterday!
At work now, but will do so later today and post it in a few configurations.
It's not perfect, but it works.

Reactions: parkgt
Guys! I solved the the map problem with NO MESSAGES!!!

It's called a Samsung S20 5G! THEE WAY TO GO!!! I dumped my Iphone X and Sprint!! I am now with Verizon and a TON OF better coverage! SO NICE to be able to see the screen NO PROBLEM at HIGH NOON!! 1250 Nits. Anything over that INMHO is only extra. NO BIG A** battery, clunky screen that does not work without a hotspot and all that bla bla.

No DJI GEO Fencing! No DJI misery. I am in the process of Dumping ALL DJI equipment. At least head over to your nearest fave dealer and take a look at how bright the screen is.

No. It's not Retna Blinding 2000 nits. But you don't need it either. I was really impressed. Well so much I made the switch.

Hope that helps guys. Think about it at least.

Another option is to go and pick up a refurbished Note 8. Way cheaper option:

Screen max is 1200 nits. Samsung's Note 8 display sports record-breaking brightness

Reactions: BLADE4
These Samsung devices can't sustain that brightness level though can they?
Nope. I have the note 10 plus but bought the CS for that reason. Hard to see in direct sunlight and shows a lot of glare.
Got my 6k bundle waiting for me at my door but have to leave for my son's birthday party so ill have to wait until I get home.
I hate waiting ?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller