Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Crystalsky 5.5

RanHub

Reaction score
Anyone know of a mount that will work with Crystalsky 5.5 for EVO controller??
Thanks
RaanHub

Anyone know of a mount that will work with Crystalsky 5.5 for EVO controller??
Thanks
RaanHub
Here is a link that shows how to make it work. Its showing evo 1 but should be the same as evo 2 as they are the same controller.

Really appreciated the info' about configuring a CrystalSky 5.5 for use on the EVO I. Hopefully I will find out tomorrow when my EVO II Pro is expected to arrive (tracking the courier's progress as I write this note) if it is going to be able to do the business. Fingers crossed ?

I do have a query, which I'm hoping someone can answer for me; is it possible to hook up an MS Surface Go as a remote monitor? If so, I can save on buying an Android monitor, and put that money into something more productive than having yet another monitor being added to a growing "pile" of monitors!

Happy and safe flying ?:cool:?

Really appreciated the info' about configuring a CrystalSky 5.5 for use on the EVO I. Hopefully I will find out tomorrow when my EVO II Pro is expected to arrive (tracking the courier's progress as I write this note) if it is going to be able to do the business. Fingers crossed ?

I do have a query, which I'm hoping someone can answer for me; is it possible to hook up an MS Surface Go as a remote monitor? If so, I can save on buying an Android monitor, and put that money into something more productive than having yet another monitor being added to a growing "pile" of monitors!

Happy and safe flying ?:cool:?
Sorry but I don't have an answer to your question but will be very interested in how the crystal sky works out for you.
I'm waiting for my evo 2 6k to ship and want the 5.5 monitor also.
Please let us know and good luck ?

Bit like a kid in a candy store yesterday following the arrival of MY very own EVO II Pro hard case bundle. After what seemed like months since pre-order and getting the nervous jitters during our lockdown I was quite excited during a socially isolated unboxing.
Supposedly I was meant to be working from home. However, I at least got the batteries and RC all set up for a date with a charging socket and just squeezed in a few minutes of flying time before dusk - sticking to all the rules - social and CAA.
I felt the aircraft was very responsive to the remote controller commands - almost leaving me feeling my two DJIs were struggling with a little too much latency by comparison. Perhaps the highlight of the day one was being able to install Autel Explorer onto my Crystalsky 5.5 and have it launch and appear to operate quite normally in every way I could check it out, without actually flying.
A good start all in all. The weather is looking like c#$@ this weekend, so I'm picking it will be a few more days before I can get some "real" flying time in, unfortunately. Still got the whole winter to go yet. ?

Happy and safe flying ? :cool: ?

Last edited:
Reactions: PingSpike and DZNTS
Bit like a kid in a candy store yesterday following the arrival of MY very own EVO II Pro hard case bundle. After what seemed like months since pre-order and getting the nervous jitters during our lockdown I was quite excited during a socially isolated unboxing.
Supposedly I was meant to be working from home. However, I at least got the batteries and RC all set up for a date with a charging socket and just squeezed in a few minutes of flying time before dusk - sticking to all the rules - social and CAA.
I felt the aircraft was very responsive to the remote controller commands - almost leaving me feeling my two DJIs were struggling with a little too much latency by comparison. Perhaps the highlight of day one was being able to install Autel Explorer onto my Crystalsky 5.5 and have it launch and appear to operate quite normally in every way I could check it out, without actually flying.
A good start all in all. The weather is looking like c#$@ this weekend, so I'm picking it will be a few more days before I can get some "real" flying time in, unfortunately. Still got the whole winter to go yet. ?

Happy and safe flying ? :cool: ?
I'm very jealous ? I am waiting for my 6k pro, Crystal sky , charger and hardcase bundle.
I hate waiting...

Hi all - I'm new to the forum and want to share that I followed the guidance from the YouTube video above and it worked like a champ, in case anyone was wondering.
~
EM

Yes, I bought a 3d printed insert, Autel Evo Universal Tablet Mount Adapter - 3D Printed Drone Mods, that I then applied a piece of one side of 2 roll Velcro tape to the insert I bought from the link above, then applied a peice of the other roll of Velcro tape to the CS battery. Works like a champ.

I think this is a good solution however, I'm wondering if there is a solution that uses the 1/4" hand screws at the base of the CS monitor as a 'holder' as opposed to the battery? It would be nice if it took advantage of the connector at the bottom as well - but I have enough cables to reach from the controller to the CS monitor regardless.

This might end up being a customized solution, but perhaps there's someone who makes custom brackets and could replace the one on the Autel controller with one that works on the CS monitor. I'm hoping the few people on this thread are not the only ones who see the CS monitor as a superior solution to using a phone or tablet.
IMG_1671.JPG
Thanks!
~
Eugene

I think this is a good solution however, I'm wondering if there is a solution that uses the 1/4" hand screws at the base of the CS monitor as a 'holder' as opposed to the battery? It would be nice if it took advantage of the connector at the bottom as well - but I have enough cables to reach from the controller to the CS monitor regardless.

This might end up being a customized solution, but perhaps there's someone who makes custom brackets and could replace the one on the Autel controller with one that works on the CS monitor. I'm hoping the few people on this thread are not the only ones who see the CS monitor as a superior solution to using a phone or tablet.
View attachment 6874
Thanks!
~
Eugene

I just ordered this last week but cant use it until I get my EVO 2. Others have done this with great success.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE