Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

TRIPLTEK 9 PRO or iPhone 14 MAX?

ppina

Reaction score
I had a DJI Phantom 4 Pro with a DJI CrystalSky 5.5". Since I bought the Autel Lite + I've been using an iPhone 11. Very sunny days I can't see anything. I'm thinking of buying a iPad / TRIPLTEK or a new phone, what advice do you have?

I had a DJI Phantom 4 Pro with a DJI CrystalSky 5.5". Since I bought the Autel Lite + I've been using an iPhone 11. Very sunny days I can't see anything. I'm thinking of buying a iPad / TRIPLTEK or a new phone, what advice do you have?
I just bought the Tripltek 9. It's very bright. I was surprised when it first booted up. I took it outside yesterday in full sunlight, very easy to read. I paid about $1075 but I bought a couple of accessories. The T9 itself is $979. I'm real impressed with it. It's real fast and very responsive.

I plan on using it with some surveying software not UAV use as I have the large smart controller for my EVO II PRO RTK. The T9 is as bright as the smart controller if not brighter.

Good luck !

Reactions: garycsan
I have a Tripltek 9 Pro and I love it. Tripletek also sells attachment kits for most controllers.

Reactions: EBERLS
I had the T7 and now the T8. Super happy with both. Maybe in a year or two I'll get a used T9.

Reactions: EBERLS
I just bought the Tripltek 9. It's very bright. I was surprised when it first booted up. I took it outside yesterday in full sunlight, very easy to read. I paid about $1075 but I bought a couple of accessories. The T9 itself is $979. I'm real impressed with it. It's real fast and very responsive.

I plan on using it with some surveying software not UAV use as I have the large smart controller for my EVO II PRO RTK. The T9 is as bright as the smart controller if not brighter.

Good luck !

I was going to suggest Tripltek T9 too. Even the Tripltek T8 would be great and it's a little cheaper.

Reactions: Eagle928
Tripletek is the way to go! I have DJI, Skydio, and Autel drones and able to use one device for all my drones.

Reactions: Eagle928
Even the Tripltek 7 is still good as long as the screen is still bright.

I find it hard to pay US$1,000 when I only use Apple IOS and there is another option which is DJI with Air2S and Mini 3 Pro which cost a little more but include a LCD controller. It's a shame that Autel controller is not compatible with these drones.

If interested in a Tripletek Pro 8, I have one for sale that I barely used. I mainly fly DJI, and purchased the DJI RC Pro, as it's customized for most of my drones.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo