Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Connection Problem Help

Reaction score
I received my LifThor yesterday. Awesome. I was flying with a IPhone XR and I wanted to try to use a LG tablet until I can get the iPad mini . I downloaded the Autel program and upon powering everything on it required and update .During the update the drone was turned off twice . Now the will not connect with the remote. How can I remove and reload the program or what other recommendations do any of you have

Re-pair the drone with the radio using the small button to the right of the USB socket.
Look on the instructions how to do it.
Capture.JPG

You can have a firmware mismatch. I suggest you do a firmware update via sd card in case the pairing does not work.

Ansia, Thank you so much that was the problem. I did a firmware update with the sd card and the bird is ready to go.

Reactions: Ansia
I had this problem with my EVO 1 and everything I tried via their emails and phone calls didn't work to get the firmware matched and updated. I ended up having to send it in to them for the firmware update. Next time if it works fine the way it is, I'll just leave it alone.

Well , I did not have an unsuccesful update but my explorer app prompted to me to update the latest firmware twice and what I can tell you is that when it asked for the second update I was about to take off , I primed the rotors but it did not alow me to take off without installing the firmware update .

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34