Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Compass Calibration

Typhoon Charlie

Reaction score
My EVO does not fly in a straight line. In my experience this indicates a compass calibration issue. The problem is that when I try to follow the calibration instructions, the calibration fails. The rear LED never turn solid green they flash and when I do the second half I get solid red which indicates failure. Yes I am in an open field , no watch, keys, cell phone ETC. I have done this several times, using the app and using the controller. Any ideas?

My EVO does not fly in a straight line. In my experience this indicates a compass calibration issue. The problem is that when I try to follow the calibration instructions, the calibration fails. The rear LED never turn solid green they flash and when I do the second half I get solid red which indicates failure. Yes I am in an open field , no watch, keys, cell phone ETC. I have done this several times, using the app and using the controller. Any ideas?
considering this drone is so new,id contact autei,their support is a1,

Might try an uninstall and reinstall on the App just to be sure, but weird it doesn't calibrate with just the controller and no App. Let us know what you find out.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan