Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Communauté Francophone d'utilisateur de Drone EVO AUTEL ROBOTICS

Eric Kranich

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Bonjour, je crée ce post afin que la communauté francophone puisse plus facilement échanger leurs expériences d'utilisations des Drones EVO AUTEL ROBOTICS.

Bonjour . J'essaye d'utiliser le zoom, sous le contrôleur il y a deux boutons, je n'arrive pas à paramétrer.

Est-ce possible ou ayez vous une autre solution pour utiliser le zoom depuis le contrôleur.

Merci d'avance

The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.

The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.
@Agustine Google translate is your friend.... Here is what he is saying....
Hello . I try to use the zoom, under the controller there are two buttons, I can not set.
Is it possible or do you have another solution to use the zoom from the controller.
thank you in advance

@Agustine Google translate is your friend.... Here is what he is saying....
Hello . I try to use the zoom, under the controller there are two buttons, I can not set.
Is it possible or do you have another solution to use the zoom from the controller.
thank you in advance
We know about that. The community rules specify that these forums should remain in English. He can write in French if he wants, but will also have to write the same in English.

We didn't make the rules, we just make sure everyone follows them for the benefit of everyone.
Screenshot_20190823-204545_Chrome.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials