Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Cheap landing pad

Green Round Door Mat (Common: 36-in x 36-in; Actual: 36-in x 36-in) https://www.lowes.com/pd/Mohawk-Hom...36-in-x-36-in-Actual-36-in-x-36-in/1000183925

This one is heavy enough any wind you should be flying in won’t blow it around. It’s a seasonal item to go under Christmas trees.
Interesting. However, heavy and probably hard to carry without a handle, and a very large footprint to transport, since it is doubtful that it will fold up, unlike the pop out ones that fold down really small, and come with stakes to secure them to the ground in the wind.

Interesting. However, heavy and probably hard to carry without a handle, and a very large footprint to transport, since it is doubtful that it will fold up, unlike the pop out ones that fold down really small, and come with stakes to secure them to the ground in the wind.

I usually just roll it up and I don’t normally fly too far from my car. If I were taking my bird on a hiking trip, I might opt for something lighter. Sadly, drones are a no go most places I hike.

I usually just roll it up and I don’t normally fly too far from my car. If I were taking my bird on a hiking trip, I might opt for something lighter. Sadly, drones are a no go most places I hike.
So it does roll up? Cool! I figured it would be too stiff, and they would just sell them off a pile, like those plexiglass chair mats!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials