Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Carrying remote with LifThor Mjolnir

Len

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone figured out a way to safely carry EVI II remote with LifThor Mjolnir tablet holder attached? Like for short car trips...

I'm wondering if anyone figured out a way to safely carry EVI II remote with LifThor Mjolnir tablet holder attached? Like for short car trips...
I use a back pack, Evo 2 on bottom, Evo 2 controller with LiFthor on top of Evo 2 with a padded pouch in between both. You don’t want to scratch top sensors when transferring Evo 2, place a protective cloth in between them. I use a pouch, which carries various cables for other drones.

Paul

Reactions: TheMann58
I use a back pack, Evo 2 on bottom, Evo 2 controller with LiFthor on top of Evo 2 with a padded pouch in between both. You don’t want to scratch top sensors when transferring Evo 2, place a protective cloth in between them. I use a pouch, which carries various cables for other drones.

Paul
The beauty of that SKyfire is you can unscrew the thumbscrew to detach it from the controller. Allows you to store the RC in the case. With the Lyftor, your not taking it off the remote. Mine has been retired to its box. You can see the pics of my setup in the thread skyfire with alientech.

Reactions: Len
The beauty of that SKyfire is you can unscrew the thumbscrew to detach it from the controller. Allows you to store the RC in the case. With the Lyftor, your not taking it off the remote. Mine has been retired to its box. You can see the pics of my setup in the thread skyfire with alientech.
What is Skyfire and where can I get it? I googled but got nothing :(

Paul
Thanks Paul! I Actually have a fitted case for the EVO, but remote obviously doesn't fit into it with Lithor bracket :( Looks like backpack is the only option for now...

Thank you for your business Len! The case is being shipped out today :)
Received it today. Wow it's amazing, it's so big I had no idea :) Now I can understand the price. I'm loving it, it fits so much stuff! It's about 4 times bigger than my old crappy Chinese case :)

Attachments

• IMG_4407.JPG
    IMG_4407.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Sometimes simplicity is best. I have used this for the past 4 months with a 7" android tablet and it works perfectly! Find it on Thingiverse (Autel EVO Talbet Holder by ismart2k) and get it printed for pennies. Takes no space and controller is not bulked up.

View attachment 8813View attachment 8814
Thanks for reminding me it about this. I redesigned it to fit my Galaxy TAB A 10", just posted remix. Honestly it's a Kludge. Might be ok with 7" tablet but anything bigger and you will drop your tablet eventually. Super insecure, but yes it's convenient when nothing else is available.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
The Empire EVO II Case does fit the new props. You have to be more precise with putting the drone in the case but it fits with the props on. (Unlike the old props where you could just toss the drone in ?).
Thanks for responding. I'm trying to make the decision between this and a nice back pack that would hold everything. That GPC is huge. :)

The Empire EVO II Case does fit the new props. You have to be more precise with putting the drone in the case but it fits with the props on. (Unlike the old props where you could just toss the drone in ?).
You have done a great job with your design. Maybe I'll get both a backpack and this case. Then I won't drive myself mad trying to decide :)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain