Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Can someone post the complete spec's on the Nano +

Theborg

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how the spec's hold up against my Mini 2 - since I usually take 4k 60fps video with my Evo 2 Pro I would like to know how the Nano + would fare.

First glance of the camera spec'c looks like the Nano + would be superior

Ltp_90

Reaction score
They are advertising a 50mp camera, but the spec sheet only shows a 12.5 MP camera, can anyone explain to me?

Reactions: PingSpike

honkihonk

Reaction score
They are advertising a 50mp camera, but the spec sheet only shows a 12.5 MP camera, can anyone explain to me?
I would assume it's a quad bayer sensor, dividing one pixel into 4 and therefore quadrupling the amount of "pixels".

Reactions: advexure

Saladshooter

Reaction score
Same question. On B&H Photo website, I do not see 50mp neither.
As indicated above..... its a 50mp Quad Bayer sensor which normally combines four tiny pixels into one larger pixel. Operating this way it will be a 12.5mp camera. There is often a setting that allows for 50mp pictures from these sensors but it rarely makes much difference in quality.

Reactions: wjc777

wjc777

Reaction score
As indicated above..... its a 50mp Quad Bayer sensor which normally combines four tiny pixels into one larger pixel. Operating this way it will be a 12.5mp camera. There is often a setting that allows for 50mp pictures from these sensors but it rarely makes much difference in quality.
Is Autel Lite a 50mp camera? Or just like Nano+ using Quad Bayer?

BTW, in addition to flight time, what are the main differences between Nano+ and lite?

Saladshooter

Reaction score
Is Autel Lite a 50mp camera? Or just like Nano+ using Quad Bayer?

BTW, in addition to flight time, what are the main differences between Nano+ and lite?
Its another Quad Bayer. The obvious difference is that the Nano+ is under 250 grams so it can be used in many places without registration and fewer restrictions, The Lite is 820 grams and will handle wind better, plus it has a 4 axis gimbal that can position the camera in a true portrait mode. The Lite also has wide angle front avoidance sensors that protect the drone better.

Reactions: wjc777

wjc777

Reaction score
Its another Quad Bayer. The obvious difference is that the Nano+ is under 250 grams so it can be used in many places without registration and fewer restrictions, The Lite is 820 grams and will handle wind better, plus it has a 4 axis gimbal that can position the camera in a true portrait mode. The Lite also has wide angle front avoidance sensors that protect the drone better.
Thank you. So the lite is almost as big as DJI Mavic Air 2 and 2s.

8thDay

Reaction score
Does it come with any colour profiles along the lines of D-Cinelike that DJI has produced for some of their products and which might be added as a no-cost refresh of existing Mini 2's ?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrycurl