Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Buying the new Hubsan Zino to build my pilot skills

Felipe

Reaction score
I decided to buy the new Hubsan Zino 4k drone to improve my flying skills without chancing the loss of my $1000 EVO. This new Zino was less than 1/3 the cost of the EVO ( $300 thru the Indiiegogo campaign). I am not quite sure how they can pull this off for that price, but after reading the specs I decided to go for it!
If you are interested here is the link: ZINO

I decided to buy the new Hubsan Zino 4k drone to improve my flying skills without chancing the loss of my $1000 EVO. This new Zino was less than 1/3 the cost of the EVO ( $300 thru the Indiiegogo campaign). I am not quite sure how they can pull this off for that price, but after reading the specs I decided to go for it!
If you are interested here is the link: ZINO
It looks to be an amazing drone for the price. Just don't expect it to perform anywhere close to the Evo.

It looks to be an amazing drone for the price. Just don't expect it to perform anywhere close to the Evo.
Yeah, I know it has a limited range, but I plan to do quite a bit of over water photos so this will get my feet wet, so to speak. I have flown my EVO a few times just not over the water yet (San Juan Islands of Puget Sound ) so my cost to loss ratio with this Zino will allow me to get more comfortable with the over water stuff.

Yeah, I know it has a limited range, but I plan to do quite a bit of over water photos so this will get my feet wet, so to speak. I have flown my EVO a few times just not over the water yet (San Juan Islands of Puget Sound ) so my cost to loss ratio with this Zino will allow me to get more comfortable with the over water stuff.
I hope they they make this work. I had a Hubsan 501S and loved it for flying. The video was crap but the bird was a joy to fly. Sure looks a lot like the EVO.

I hope they they make this work. I had a Hubsan 501S and loved it for flying. The video was crap but the bird was a joy to fly. Sure looks a lot like the EVO.
I just watched the first independent review of the Zino it looks quite capable. check it out:

Reactions: CathyAnn
You will want to be careful with any HUBSAN Product. Their customer service is worse than DJI and once you buy it, you own it! If it breaks or doesn't work when you get it, good luck getting it replaced!

Speaking from experience!

You will want to be careful with any HUBSAN Product. Their customer service is worse than DJI and once you buy it, you own it! If it breaks or doesn't work when you get it, good luck getting it replaced!

Speaking from experience!
Yes, that has been my experience with the majority or Chinese product companies. I have owned 3 different Hubsan drones and they have actually held up very well. As I said this will be training wheels to build confidence in my over water skills before I move up to my EVO.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fdragon