Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Buying an Evo 1?

Already bought the other day for $1019 from amazon with 3 batteries, bag, extra props.... :-/

It was only posted today on slickdeals unfortunately.

Just flew it. Was a pain to figure out and start up in the dark. I flew it over my moms house and tried to freak her out. It was hilarious. And when she was on the phone talking to my brother about getting her gun...I flew it away.

Still undecided on it...day will tell more.

Just flew it. Was a pain to figure out and start up in the dark. I flew it over my moms house and tried to freak her out. It was hilarious. And when she was on the phone talking to my brother about getting her gun...I flew it away.

Still undecided on it...day will tell more.
Not what most GOOD drone operators would do!! How many neighbors did you "freak out" by buzzing your mother's house? More bad publicity for the good droners I guess ! ! !

Not what most GOOD drone operators would do!! How many neighbors did you "freak out" by buzzing your mother's house? More bad publicity for the good droners I guess ! ! !
Its on our farm...so no one to bother. ??

It's BFE out here.

Took some pictures on our farm today.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1906458818.jpg
    Snapchat-1906458818.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Snapchat-45905197.jpg
    Snapchat-45905197.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 18
Nice pictures, Review the level of horizon or ballast a little the drone on the right side.

Be careful to always remove the gimbal cover before powering the drone.
Try running the gimbal calibration in the Explorer app under Gimbal. There is also a roll axis setting there. I have never used this setting, but I also don't have horizon issues.
The drone should be on a level surface when you start it, because the gimbal sets itself up when you power it up.
In reading past posts, there were issues with the horizon that came up, but they supossedly have been fixed in software.

Ok. Yeah, I've never adjusted it when I got it. I only calibrated the compass and controller. Thanks!

I may up just keep this thing. Even though the $1019 price tag hurts. It can be a little gift to me. Hell, might as well enjoy it while I have no kids!!!! Next future purchase will be a glider trike.....maybe.

Though, the Mavic 2 zoom and pro looks nice...theyre freaking cameras can pan to the sides!

But then again, they dont have 4k 60 FPS and the EVO is cheaper. ?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791