Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Button fix

rkyleh

Reaction score
I was always hitting that blasted button on the control. What I did was get some of those felt self adhesive pads that you can use for chair legs. The things are very tough and the adhesive sticks good. I used a scalpel and cut square holes so I can get to the button if I want. Now I don't hit the button and the things give me a little more grip on the control.
IMG_2408.JPG

Anyone know if they did something about these annoying buttons on the new EVO controller?

UGH! Those awful buttons. Would it really be that hard to offer a way to disable them in firmware? Do they even read the forums?

That doesn't sound like a sound practice. We're ALL on here complaining about the AB buttons, for years now. I just tweeted to them. You guys should go throw some likes on my tweet, haha.

Reactions: MSAllen
I've been in recent contact with Autel about my Evo. I brought up the buttons and advised to allow us to disable them via the app, if they're not going to allow us to program them. Their rep thought it was a good idea and was going to submit the request. My recommendation is to call or email them. I'm almost certain that it's headquarters in "Gina" that make those calls. Have any of you noticed that they misspelled remote and call it "remoter"

33:50

This typo still exists so you have to wonder if the "software engineers" are really listening to our requests. I've been assured that Autel in US does care about the feedback so call or email them. I think if enough of us request it, it'll get done.

Odd that nobody can respond on twitter or IG when I comment there.

Think carefully, the removal of these two buttons may also entail the functions of automated missions such as the marking of waypoints, points, orbits. Without the possibility of using these buttons for waypoints, exit missions or that will be more manageable.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller