Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Broadcasting live evo ii pro V3

Condor 2023

Reaction score
Hi guys. How could I make either a streaming or broadcasting live in my EVO II PRO V3? I found an explanation in youtube for transmiting but only in youtube. However, I am looking for make a streaming in others social media as Facebook and Instagram. I appreciate your help. Thanks.

Best regards

Dear Condor 2023, I can only answer you as a user of the V1 setup using the HDMI output from Live Deck. Live Deck V1 then receives a clean secondary 1080p (HD) video feed from the drone and the HDMI can be connected to either a laptop with video capture card or directly into a video mixing deck such as ATEM. The Live feed coming from the drone when using Live Deck V1 is 60 fps and the video mixer or laptop can convert this to 30 fps on the fly before broadcasting without problems and almost no latency. If you use 25 or 24 fps for the broadcast some frames will be dropped. This has a less smooth result for obvious reasons.

Should you only wish to use the video from the controller screen, meaning broadcasting the pilot view including on screen information, the best way to go is for example using an iPad with screen share via AirPlay. This means the iPad's screen is forwarded over WiFi to a device such an AppleTV, and the AppleTV in that case has the HDMI output similar to Live Deck. This setup I have never tested myself.

The video capture card on a laptop can be linked to your online broadcasting channel just like any USB camera, or if you use ATEM or anything alike, the broadcasting is done from within their software, all you need to do is route the video signal. These steps are unrelated to your type of drone.

Reference for ATEM: blackmagicdesign.com

Other brands for live broadcasting technology are Avid or Adobe Premiere. But this all is higher end stuff compared to using a simple video capture card on a laptop. Those capture cards start at $14,99 on many online stores. But having a card with the loop out option is worth it and those usually are sold around $19,99 and up.

When you use a Mac or PC, all will depend on the broadcasting software you are going to use. For macOS there are a few basic tips here: prostdev.com

Last edited:
I am curious to hear if the new hardware released as Live Deck 2 (only compatible with V3) offers options for lowering the fps and resolution? For example I would prefer to receive a native 720p at 25fps video feed in certain cases, rather than converting it on the fly after receiving the feed.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Last edited:
I am curious to hear if the new hardware released as Live Deck 2 (only compatible with V3) offers options for lowering the fps and resolution? For example I would prefer to receive a native 720p at 25fps video feed in certain cases, rather than converting it on the fly after receiving the feed.

Does anyone have experience with this?
Nope, no frame rate or resolution options. Thats all the options you have on the menu.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-09 at 4.48.55 PM(1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-09 at 4.48.55 PM(1).jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: uas_gian

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member