Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Bright pink coat turned to yellow?

Well, OK but why they did not offer this fix then? Not everyone is participating reading forums.
Didn't see word about it anywhere else.

GET YOUR S.... TOGETHER AUTEL! Great new drones but you need to better communicate with the public.
Well, think that you are in an Exclusive CLUB ! :)))))

It is working for JPEG ! On Raw you need a different approach.

I didn't buy this for the jpegs haha raw is where this sensor should shine, and the raw images are much sharper than the jpegs too. Unfortunately they've got our money and they're off on their next project

I didn't buy this for the jpegs haha raw is where this sensor should shine, and the raw images are much sharper than the jpegs too. Unfortunately they've got our money and they're off on their next project
Your DNG images are much sharper than the JPGs? - Would you mind showing two pictures for comparison?

Your DNG images are much sharper than the JPGs? - Would you mind showing two pictures for comparison?
I’m away on holidays and won’t be back until the 26th but I’ll get you an example then. This has also been confirmed by Ken Booth “Yes, I’ve reported the battery discharge .. and yes I’ve noticed the sharpness as well.”

I’m the mean time here’s the link to the images I’ve shared with autel to work on the colour issues and they also demonstrate the sharpness issue. I’m not sure if you’ve noticed but you’ll see it in the small dune/vegetation pile in front of the club rooms in max_0578

I’m away on holidays and won’t be back until the 26th but I’ll get you an example then. ...
Hoi Bakerboy! ;)
I'll have a look at the material you linked, and will be happy to see some comparable pictures after your return. JPG and DNG of the same picture.
Maybe I just got you wrong, but JPGs are just always sharper than DNG/RAW files out of camera, which usually and intended are a flat and unsharp mess. You need quite some effort to make RAW files look as good as the JPGs.
To make sure: Did you refer to DNG/RAW files before or after post-processing?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan