Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Bought a micro fpv drone

macoman

Reaction score
Bought a $100 dollars micro fpv drone with basic goggles. I need to start practicing with drone racing. Anyone else it's into drone racing?

Nope. I get dizzy. I would love to fly a tinywhoop, but can't. [emoji22]
I bought it to see the experience of flying a tiny racing drone. I hope I don't get dizzy as well... Lol

Reactions: Ansia
I wonder if they'll ever come out with 3D FPV. Two cameras at the front of the drone working in sync with each other, giving the pilot a complete, life-like view.

Edit: Guess I should've googled before I posted:

Last edited:
Damn, I've been duped! [emoji14]

I guess I should've guessed something was up when they were going full-speed backward up the cliff.
You can see at the very end of the video the real speed and also at the very beginning of the video as well.

This is one of the things that is great about this hobby/obsession, and that is all the different ways to fly drones. I fly an EVO and a Phantom, 120 MPH Freestyle 5" FPV Racers and smaller FPV Whoops and racers. I also fly them LOS which is really hard at high speeds. It's also a cool feeling when you reach a new level of proficiency in each area. I also have a race course in the back yard. Point is try everything! This was shot last summer.

Last edited:
Reactions: macoman

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo