Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

BOOM ITS HERE!!!!

It means that the unit is an Evo2 Enterprise. If you did not get that kit, you have an Evo2 RTK and it has the v.1 chipset.

It's good for you to know the difference so you understand which firmwares are applicable to your craft.
Nowhere is it written which version of the drone. And if V1, then what does it mean?

Nowhere is it written which version of the drone. And if V1, then what does it mean?
It just means that your Evo2 has the v.1 chipset. It means that if you want to use a Smart Controller, you will need the v.1 chipset version and not the v.2

Currently, the 2 chipsets use different firmware.

It should perform no different than the v.2 chipset versions. j.mason's Evo2 v.1 craft is working splendidly.

It just means that your Evo2 has the v.1 chipset. It means that if you want to use a Smart Controller, you will need the v.1 chipset version and not the v.2

Currently, the 2 chipsets use different firmware.

It should perform no different than the v.2 chipset versions. j.mason's Evo2 v.1 craft is working splendidly.
Accordingly, I need this firmware "EVO II V1: V2.7.30 (Smart Controller)"?

Nope Not according to the dealers I have spoken with. You have a v.1 Smart Controller, correct?
yes V1 SC and stand-alone RTK V1

so that means there are only a select few that have the EVO RTK (nonenterprise)

yes V1 SC and stand-alone RTK V1

so that means there are only a select few that have the EVO RTK (nonenterprise)
Yup.. you're special ! For some reason, Autel bumped up the price of the stand-alone RTK right as the Enterprise was rolling out. Pretty much no reason to get the stand-alone at that time. Earlier, I almost got the stand alone but could not also get a v.1 SC so decided to wait. Then Autel jacked the price of the stand alone and that made it an easy decision. Did you purchase from KR?

Yup.. you're special ! For some reason, Autel bumped up the price of the stand-alone RTK right as the Enterprise was rolling out. Pretty much no reason to get the stand-alone at that time. Earlier, I almost got the stand alone but could not also get a v.1 SC so decided to wait. Then Autel jacked the price of the stand alone and that made it an easy decision. Did you purchase from KR?
yes, I was one of the first to get it, 3200$, came with a case and 2 batteries and a remote. and they had an SC for sale, so I bout that also. I think for 1100$.

What is the enterprise going for, 6K package?

also bought the 640T camera and put it on my older EVO PRO 2.

So I use the 640T non-RTK for inspection work and the PRO RTK for mapping work.

someday I would like to just get an RTK airframe and put my 640T on it. But I am good for a long while.

at the time I wanted to stick with the V1 chipset, thinking it is better than the V2 that was coming.. your thoughts?

yes, I was one of the first to get it, 3200$, came with a case and 2 batteries and a remote. and they had an SC for sale, so I bout that also. I think for 1100$.

What is the enterprise going for, 6K package?

also bought the 640T camera and put it on my older EVO PRO 2.

So I use the 640T non-RTK for inspection work and the PRO RTK for mapping work.

someday I would like to just get an RTK airframe and put my 640T on it. But I am good for a long while.

at the time I wanted to stick with the V1 chipset, thinking it is better than the V2 that was coming.. your thoughts?

The Ent. 6k is $3750. Comes with case, SC (v.2), 3 bats, speaker, strobe, and search light.

You can get the same kit with a 640T sensor for $8700

In either case, the RTK module is an additional $625.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill