Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Boing Boing

Doing some research also on those parks where it is legal to fly they have some weird video and photo taking laws. I'm guessing these are for commercial use?

NYC gets deep with rules /regs...best to use common sense and behave appropriately...never had a problem

I must share an experience i had last night flying in my favorite area...Forest Park

I walked there late afternoon and as i approached the huge football/soccer/track area (where i usually fly) and i see hundreds of people with their kids(young..9/10 year olds) all playing a FOOTBALL game

I squeezed myself to a tiny corner of this huge area and setup to fly

The crowd was roaring ,cheering on all the young players

I sent the Evo UP...WAY UP...and started to film and fly over the scene and all was GREAT...there was still a bit of daylight and there was also artificial light and it was a perfect setting

less than 5 minutes into my flight i see a woman coming towards me and i knew it was bad news...i must say that the woman was kind and respectful...she came to me and said..Sir,i really like the drone...BUT,the kids on the field are all looking UP with dazed looks on their faces...all in amazement of the show high above them all

She asked me...Please bring it down...it is interfering with their game...the kids are all distracted and looking UP

I immediately took it DOWN and went home...no harm..no problem...end of story

I filmed the scene and have not watched it yet...the lighting may be an interesting contrast...the fading sunlight...the artificial light

a fine evening despite the false start /ending...a lesson of putting OTHERS before yourself (although i was STEAMING for a few seconds but saw the light)

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuvNtiTTays