Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best budget cellphones for the Autel?

Antoine

Reaction score
When I got my Evo, I was hoping my tablet would be new enough to use with it, but no such luck.

I don't want to mess about with adapters, so I think I'll buy a smartphone rather than another tablet. As I will only be getting it for the Evo, I want to spend as little as possible. Any ideas for suitable phones please?

The Galaxy S8 is a great phone that will last you a few years for flying any brand and they are rather cheap now a days.

Well cheap is a perspective from one's reality I guess.

The Galaxy S8 is a great phone that will last you a few years for flying any brand and they are rather cheap now a days.

Well cheap is a perspective from one's reality I guess.
I suppose I mean the cheapest that you can buy that will do a reasonable job with the Evo, since I don't really want it for anything else.

I suppose I mean the cheapest that you can buy that will do a reasonable job with the Evo, since I don't really want it for anything else.
I still recommend this one. Is really bright. A solid processor and good ram.

There it is sure, Exynos 8cores 2.3Ghz + ram 4Go, nothing like it not to lag on the video return.
(CPU 4 x Exynos M2 + 4 x Cortex A-53)

Reactions: Ansia
I am giving up on cell phones and going to a crystal sky. Right now I use a LG but the sky is so much brighter and will work with all my drones but it is expensive at $300

Crystal Sky is 1000 nits, the Galaxy S8 is 1000 nits and you can find it for half the price. Unless you are looking for the Ultra, which is 1 grand.

Reactions: Quad808
I have both CS and a dedicated S8+...which do you think I use?

You got it. Smaller, SUPER bright screen. The CS monitors are great, but boy...you could cook an egg on them.

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coastaldrone