Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery wows

mixchief

Reaction score
Well one of those things I'm sure we all dread is the moment when you get an error message on the Explorer app AND the RC screen that reads
Damaged battery, and the a/c will not turn motors at all, dead, even though battery itself reads full. OK so I tried the discharge recharge trick, no joy.

Contacted Aute via email, sooner than I could say "can't fly" (ok ok it was next day, I wrote them late at night) got an email from Alejandro requesting some info and screenshots of the app error message battery s/n photo and a/c s/n and of course copy of receipt, my year ends in less than a month. next day (today) received email informing me that the battery is ready for shipping and I should have it within the week and that I should take the bad battery for recycling to BestBuy or another facility that provides such service. no request for battery return, no additional hoops to jump, no explanations etc.
I cannot stress enough how satisfied I am with Autel, not once have I had anything but great response and service from them in the past and present.

I too have had a similar response. The EVO batteries seem to be experiencing failures but Autel is honoring replacements- I'd buy another Autel drone in a heartbeat knowing they stand behind their product like this: thumbs up Autel!

To bad, this seems to be a carry over from the X-Star days. Many of us had batteries replaced as they seemed to fail very often. I had three replaced with in a year.

Reactions: Tufargon

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill