Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery burn off time

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Well alright its about 5PM and I got my **** together around 8AM this morning. Had a battery charged from the night before and was planning a drive off in the country but the temp was -40 with the wind chill so I said "F" that. Ended up having coffee and and heading down the road to a spot I fly when I just want to fly. Yes we all need one of those places. Here is mine :)

Last edited:
Well alright its about 5PM and I got my **** together around 8AM this morning. Had a battery charged from the night before and was planning a drive off in the country but the temp was -40 with the wind chill so I said "F" that. Ended up having coffee and and heading down the road to a spot I fly when I just want to fly. Yes we all need one of those places. Here is mine :)
vimeo.com/249712838
Very COOL. And I mean that literally. We have tree farms nearby as well. But the cold stuff, not so much.MAX_0015.JPG

Even this flight sent my spotter running to the car with the keys after about 10 mins. We don't do "cold" very well on the West Coast. First, and last, time I saw -40 was when I got to Toronto. It was 110 in Dallas when I left and "lung-collapsing-cold" when I ran for the crew bus. I was knocked out of the way by one of my flight attendants. The subsequent breath I took was painful, not to mention unhealthy.

All due respect to those who can live and fly in that climate.

Very nice video! Oh, to have such a big flat, accessible place that's pretty too! Well, except for the temperature, :) Is this where our $200 Christmas Trees come from? By the time they get to Hawaii, they don't look so good, just sayin'. I use a palm tree now...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fischcrazy