Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autels Promotions

just going by my invoice evo purchase

Not saying you aren't potentially correct but as a developer I NEVER start off an auto incremented user visible numbering system at anything close to 1. Currently I start them out at 1250. Experience has shown me that users don't trust auto-numbered systems with a low running increment value. There is little user understanding that in modern development practices most of the testing goes on in a dedicated systems to not pollute the production system. They see something starting around 50-100 and think it's untested.

Based on gut intuition, number of YT videos, talking to resellers I would guess they produced about 2000 or maybe less. That's what is worrisome. I know Autel is working on a shoestring budget. Someone at Autel is making decisions based on threshold sales. My concern is that no one knows what those numbers are and I'm worried that if they don't reach that quota, the Evo will become another XStar. I wish they would communicate a little better. No combo, hard to get batteries this far into it, sort of scares me.

Reactions: KentA

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51