Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autels Promotions

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
I see they are still offering a free bag if your order the EVO from them. Sales must be dropping :) DJI dropping all their prices and Amazon prime coming up I guess they have to offer something.

It's funny because they are both Chinese companies... They are just using the "USA" bullsheet as a front...

I just don’t understand Autel’s web strategy, if they have one. They make it appear as though the XSP is still available at $50 off ($749), but it’s never in stock. WT#. The EVO goes in and out of stock, and EVO batteries, more out than in. How can a company survive when their main sales outlet is such a train wreck? Do other outlets sell more than their website??

Reactions: Autelguy and KentA
LOL
CarolinaDronz just got another shipment in a couple of days ago to help fill the pre-orders they have. They did not get enough to even do that. They cannot even get EVO batteries and some retailers are over stocked. Makes no sense

It all comes down to who calls the shots and who do you think does that? 15 or so staff members in the US or head office in China :)
Somewhere there is a conference table surrounded by businessmen making quick decisions on their drone team's recommendations. It must be frustrating to work under their rule.

Wonder how many Evos have sold through so far.
as of 2 weeks ago,i estimate @ 25k but this includes battery sales also
not too bad for a few weeks,their fixing hiccups in the software at a good rate too.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51