Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel X-Star Backpack

I use the Autel backpack and like it a lot. It allows me to walk around freely with the XSP and its not as apparent that I am caring a drone, it looks like a photography case.

Reactions: cunch
I use the Autel backpack and like it a lot. It allows me to walk around freely with the XSP and its not as apparent that I am caring a drone, it looks like a photography case.
Hey Chris,

Have you brought it on a plane as a carry on? I know it’s a little larger than it’s supposed to be..

Thanks.

Hey Chris,

Have you brought it on a plane as a carry on? I know it’s a little larger than it’s supposed to be..

Thanks.

I think I just answered this question in the section about carry-on batteries but...
I have the Autel case and I love it! It has enough room to carry drone, three batteries, charger, 35mm SLR with a second lens, tablet and charger and it is comfortable to use and carry. It fits into the overhead compartment easily and I had zero issues with the airline or security. Also, I used it all over Maui and it was easy to go where I wanted with it on my back.

Anyone use or prefer the Autel Backpack (or another brand) over the hard case? I see it on sale and curious about the experience and preference of others.
Check the factory website they are selling the backpack for $149.00

Autel Robotics Backpack for X-Star Series (Raincover Included)
Anyone use or prefer the Autel Backpack (or another brand) over the hard case? I see it on sale and curious about the experience and preference of others.

Autel Robotics Backpack for X-Star Series (Raincover Included)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg