Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Robotics introduce: AUTEL CARE!!!!!

Hi what is with autel 640t? Is care included like with dji advanced care basic??? Is there any portection against crashes? Thank you

Hello all !

I'm new to all of this and not quite sure how this Autel Care works ! I'm considering a Nano Plus and see that the Autel Care is $79.00, then it says $79.00 for first replacement and $99.00 for second. So, if i understand this correctly, you will pay $158.00 for the initial coverage and the the first replacement. Then if you get a second replacement it will be $99.00 ? So, you would ultimately end up spending $257.00 ?

Hello all !

I'm new to all of this and not quite sure how this Autel Care works ! I'm considering a Nano Plus and see that the Autel Care is $79.00, then it says $79.00 for first replacement and $99.00 for second. So, if i understand this correctly, you will pay $158.00 for the initial coverage and the the first replacement. Then if you get a second replacement it will be $99.00 ? So, you would ultimately end up spending $257.00 ?
you pay $1000 for a drone.
then you pay $79 to fly your drone peacefully without fear of crashing.

if you crash without insurance, it will cost anywhere from $200 to $900 or more to repair your drone. if you choose not to repair it, likely cost you $1000 to start flying again.

if you crash with insurance, it will cost you $79 to replace your drone and start flying again. be sure to retrieve your drone from the bottom of the lake, turn it in and get a replacement for only $79. you've already paid $1079 for your drone so it's a pretty good deal. later that year, unfortunately you crash again and this time, the second time, they will need $99 from you....but you get another drone. still a deal. the best part about this, if your drone flies off and over the mountain and disappears in the sunset or if goes down to the bottom on the ocean and you cannot find it or retrieve it, you'll only need to pay $399 for a replacement. or screw it, you don't have to trigger your autel care insurance, you are free to stop into best buy and pay for another brand new drone, probably on sale for $900.

you do the math.

for some lucky folks (in certain states), state farm insurance will cover your recreational drone for $45 to $75 per year. no deductible, hardly any conditions. if you have an event, you can make a claim and they'll send you a cheque for $1000 and cut you loose. you have several options.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials