Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel on line help

Yup they are in bed together so I guess they get a free pass.
Not so much anymore. All the DJI CrystalSky monitors and the newest DJI Smart Controller are Android based, with a custom Android GO 4 specifically written for their own hardware. However, all iOS devices and the iOS GO 4 still work better and get updates sooner! DJI started out optimized completely around iPads, with Android devices taking a back seat. Autel is, unfortunately, the opposite.

I'm in the same boat, so I ordered a pair of these. It's polarized sunglasses with reading lenses at the bottoms. Should be arriving today, so I'll give an update.

View attachment 4459

Way cool...if you don't mind..what's the $ on this ..AND what is the scale on the reading glass portion..1.5 ? 2.0 ? 2.5 ?

are the different magnifications available ? I use a 1.5

Way cool...if you don't mind..what's the $ on this ..AND what is the scale on the reading glass portion..1.5 ? 2.0 ? 2.5 ?

are the different magnifications available ? I use a 1.5

The link to Amazon is in my post. They are $9.95 and available in 1.25 to 3.0 magnification, in 0.25 increments. There's also a brown-tinted version available.

Reactions: G_G and swings16
The link to Amazon is in my post. They are $9.95 and available in 1.25 to 3.0 magnification, in 0.25 increments. There's also a brown-tinted version available.

Thanks for the details on that...no downside...AND the PRICE ! Way cool...F'n Amazon has everything..odd things and hard to find stuff..chances are,They got it ! (Prices are good too) just bought a new Canon wi/fi scanner/Copier /printer...free ship..Great price

Last edited:
No tax, either, and free 2 day shipping for Prime! I bought a 3.0 pair just to try! Very catlike!

No tax, either, and free 2 day shipping for Prime! I bought a 3.0 pair just to try! Very catlike!

i am buying from Amazon TOO often...it is so easy..the free shipping..i think i mentioned that i bought a printer from them last week..several pounds in weight...maybe 10 +...it came before it was estimated for delivery...FREE delivery

My only problem is setting the thing up ! My wife and i spent well over an hour doping it out...step by step by the manual..NG

Time to call in one of my kids...they GET IT...it will be up and running easily with them

i am buying from Amazon TOO often...it is so easy..the free shipping..i think i mentioned that i bought a printer from them last week..several pounds in weight...maybe 10 +...it came before it was estimated for delivery...FREE delivery

My only problem is setting the thing up ! My wife and i spent well over an hour doping it out...step by step by the manual..NG

Time to call in one of my kids...they GET IT...it will be up and running easily with them
Exacly. Hire a millenial. You need us! ?

Reactions: swings16
Exacly. Hire a millenial. You need us! ?
I got mine at home (on occasion)...1 of my 3 is around on a regular basis and you are right...THEY know this stuff...they don't have to be familiar with this specifically but they just GET IT...easy as pie..No Problemo ! Amazing to me

Reactions: Ansia
Anybody who bought those sunglasses do you have a review on how well they worked out for you?
The reading channel is pretty small, the + 3.0 focus is too close for me (+2.5 probably would have been better for flying), and my astigmatism makes them blurrier than my trifocals that I use now for flying, which correct for astigmatism, but are not sunglasses. They look far geekier than CostCo's sunglass readers where the reading channel is built in, rather than glued on. For $10, I didn't expect much, but I would recommend the CostCo sunglass readers over these, and prescription sunglass readers, if you have any astigmatism.

I am picky with sunglasses...i think it was a fine idea,but cheap lenses like that scratch easily and i am not a fan

I use Ray Ban for sunglasses..QUALITY...UNDER the glasses i use an over the counter $3 reading glasses

When needed i slip the cheapo on and wear the Sunglasses over it

Only works for short periods of time but it works for me

No offense to you fine gentlemen, but I read this thread and I feel I am in an elderly center. ?

What's that you say Sonny..My hearin Ain't what it used to be ...my readin ain't neither

• Haha
Dagnabbit !

If only i could find my spectacles i'd be there

What time was that again Sonny ?

3 ?

way too early for me

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.