Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Nano Mini Drone?

advexure

Reaction score
Website
advexure.com
Looks like there have been some rumblings and leaked photos of what looks like an Autel Nano mini drone. šŸ§ If these are in fact real it sounds like it could be called the Autel Nano and not Autel Mini.

Check out the article DroneXL posted this morning:

Screen-Shot-2021-09-16-at-08.07.28.jpg

There's another article on DroneXL with a photo of something midrange, that they call an "air 2s competitor", hmmmmm

Looks like there have been some rumblings and leaked photos of what looks like an Autel Nano mini drone. šŸ§ If these are in fact real it sounds like it could be called the Autel Nano and not Autel Mini.

Check out the article DroneXL posted this morning:

View attachment 11584
This is very excited! Well I already have the Enterprise preorder with you guys, so I guess I will make another preorder soon šŸ¤‘this is so addictive šŸ¤”šŸ¤£!

This could be interesting. I have the DJI Mini 2 for indoor drone commercial video but as usual DJI in their infinite wisdom nearly completely ruined it for commercial work. I keep the blade guards on it for indoor commercial jobs and DJI wrote the software to detect the additional weight and limit the altitude and distance the drone can fly to around 100' when it detects the payload.

If they make blade guards for the Autel version and of course don't impose the same limitations I could have a business case to get rid of my last DJI drone.

Is that the dragonfish in the foreground? Looks like there is dust on the prop and that its on some execs office table. I wont be surprised that both will be equal if not a little better than DJI from a quality and hardware\performance stand point. The big difference once again will be no geofencing if they decide to stick with it and if they can match the prices.

This is very excited! Well I already have the Enterprise preorder with you guys, so I guess I will make another preorder soon šŸ¤‘this is so addictive šŸ¤”šŸ¤£!
Iā€™m excited for you edgardcafe, I bet your SmartController V2 will work with these two new models šŸ˜‰

Reactions: edgardcafe
Last edited:
Reactions: Waldo Pepper
DroneDJ is reporting this morning the midrange drones are the Evo Lite and Evo Lite Plus, there's a video I haven't seen yet. Can't get it to load on the limited bandwidth I have while on travel:

Last edited:
No sir. New products don't become available for pre-order until they officially release. This could all be smoke and mirrors for all we know! šŸ¤£
Just one question to @advexure do you guys know anything about Evo III ? I saw some pictures in Facebook about releasing in October, but I guess you guys know better. Thanks

Just one question to @advexure do you guys know anything about Evo III ? I saw some pictures in Facebook about releasing in October, but I guess you guys know better. Thanks
When a product officially releases from the manufacturer more information will become available. Dealers have NDAs with manufacturers so there is nothing we can add until there is an official release or announcement by Autel Robotics in this case.

Reactions: edgardcafe
When a product officially releases from the manufacturer more information will become available. Dealers have NDAs with manufacturers so there is nothing we can add until there is an official release or announcement by Autel Robotics in this case.
Kinda a odd answer after you were the one who dropped the Nano and the Lite here..... It would infer that you are only under an NDA for the EVO 3. ;)

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials