Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo Lite+ Stops recording after it landed, or after crash. ( Is there a way to keep on recording?)

AutelPilot

Reaction score
I noticed that the Autel Evo Lite+ stops video recording after the drone has landed, or after it crashed. Probably it just stops recording as soon as the engine stops.
Why i ask: As evidence for the worst case... In case of a crash, or drowning in the water, or hitting a wire and falling on to a unreachable place on a mountain or something, i would like it to record the full incident so i would have it as evidence to show to my insurance company.
They sayd for example, if there is a recording of it with the incident how the drone gets lost, they can cover it. So... Is there a way to keep recording after the drone lands and shuts its propellers off, or after a crash when the propellers stop and the battery is still on board?

If you lost your drone you lost the SD card so there's no video anyway. you need to record the phone screen during the whole flight.

I crashed Lite+ last month and it did stop recording after the crashed, and it didn't respond to whatever I tried.

Glad that screen recording had everything. I played it back and locate the approximite location of the drone. then I saw the orange object lying in the green grass.

Last edited:
Reactions: AutelPilot
if the camera still works after a crash, can't you just hit the record button again?
Last time it crashed (my first crash) The screen of the app went gray as if there was no connection, i could not do anything anymore.
Luckily it crashed about 30cm near the water stream that was leading down a mountain waterfall. If it fell inside, i could just watch it fall down without even trying to help...

If you lost your drone you lost the SD card so there's no video anyway. you need to record the phone screen during the whole flight.

I crashed Lite+ last month and it did stop recording after the crashed, and it didn't respond to whatever I tried.

Glad that screen recording had everything. I played it back and locate the approximite location of the drone. then I saw the orange object lying in the green grass.
I had the same after the crash, the screen of the app went gray and you coudld do nothing. Thats a good idea with the screen recording, will do this from now on.
You was lucky :) Im glad you found it again! The orange color is great for stuff like this! And what about the find my drone feauture, did it work after the crash?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy