Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo Lite Plus DESCENDS when I fly manually to my initial launch point around the time the battery hits 50 percent or less

Don Testme

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed their evo lite plus descending on its own when it's battery hits a certain low point? To make sure I get it to my launch point, I have to stop all forward movement, increase altitude, theb proceed toward the home point again and then, over and over again, rise, move forward and rise again a few times.. Any Ideas what's going on?

What battery percentage do you have the warning and return to home set on? My guess is that the setting might be set at 50 %. Before I go over wate (in three weeks)r, I want to check that operation on my Efo II Pro.

Coming from DJI I was caught off-guard about the low battery behavior with the first trip in the Autel. I did not realize that the critical battery level meant the drone would drop and land where it is. I managed to get the Evo2 back to the LZ by holding up on the stick (it was bobbing down then up) but barely.. not sure if this is related to this..

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raeveren