Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL EVO II RTK IS HERE

lukappaseidue

Reaction score

Reactions: PingSpike
The EVO II RTK will be available in the US later in 2021 and has solely been officially unveiled at this time. Pricing for the North American market is also not yet available, we unfortunately cannot speak to other markets around the world.

Just hoping I can get it without their base station as I already have my own.

the dual is already 10k, i love my evo 1 and was hoping that autel would finally use a thermal that was radiometric, but come on. even dji's version thermal rtk with same sensor is only around 6K. wish they made it a little more in reach

Will we be able to retrofit the original evo ii with the rtk module?
I did ask Autel about that. They said that will not be possible.
I am hoping they do some sort of trade-up program. If i had know the RTK was coming out now, I would have not bought the pro 3 months ago... I am happy the rtk is out, but I a little upset with the release.

Is there any difference between the Evo II RTK and the Evo II Enterprise with the RTK module?
I think there are some differences because they have different firmware. But I am not sure @Blade Strike might know.
Here is an accuracy report from Drone Deploy just the other day (small Map) using the EVO 6K RTK V1, NO GCPs

Attachments

• jones report.jpg
    jones report.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 8

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials