Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Feature Requests – Submit Here

Hi,
I fully agree with this wish list, specially
- to get the Logfiles together from e.g. smartphone and tablet.
Hi All,

This is my whish list:
  • Panorama photo modes
  • Gimbal yaw
  • Flight log export
  • Programmable buttons
Regarding exporting the flight log, I assume you know that if you use Airdata you can pull in the flight logs from the Evo II if you have uploaded the files to Autel. I do this and it is extremely useful. Unfortunately the battery ID is missing but everything else seems to be there.

1. Panorama/360/sphere photo mode. Doesn’t have to stitch them itself, just dump them in to a special folder and number them
2. Quit restarting the counter at 001 for files when you format/wipe the card
3. The A/B buttons. Would be nice as others have said to finally be able to use them, but do more with them than what’s listed. Like, if I hold both down, or hold one and tap one, do things like switch between standard and ludicrous modes etc.

The only reason I didn't buy the evo ii was the lack of panorama mode.
Also, for search and rescue operations and for photogrammetry, an automatic photographing of the area is needed (like in DJI GS Pro app).

Reactions: autelBill
If I understand,
In summary, you are asking for things that others have been doing for four or five years.
Finally something worthy of a so-called 2020 label device, but with a platform worthy of the 2015s .....
But no, I'm not a mocker, only a little playful .....

Reactions: parkgt
Customisation of set-up for Camera settings with simple retrieval, perhaps five memory settings that could be retrieved.

1) Silence the OA Warnings.

2) Allow disabling OA enforcement of specific OA axis and leave the rest fully active.

3) Modify each OA sensor to allow the drone to get much closer to objects as the velocity in that direction decreases. The drone does have some ability to get closer as it goes slowly, but we should be able to get within 3 feet or even closer instead of the 10 foot hard stop we are seeing. The algorithms should account for the velocity in the axis of the OA sensor so that each sensor has its own relative speed of flight and object speed/distance to account for.

1. Panorama modes or at least being able to put the camera in Portrait mode.
2. Smooth and fast transition between flight lines when mapping using the mission app. Right now at the end of each flight line the drone stops, has a cup of coffee, does some more thinking and then eventually crawls to the next flight line. Huge waste of time on large mapping missions!
3. For mapping flight time estimates and pixel resolution calculations are way way off.
4. Get sdk to Pix4d folks so that we can use Pix4dCapture to avoid issues in the above.
5. When mapping being able to collect RAW is a must! Right now it is disabled.

1. File naming to be YYYYMMDDHHmmssn or at least not to start every day from 1 :( :( !!!
2. Ludacris mode to default to 72 km instead of 52 and to have a shortcut on display or to be able to bind it to some button! 36 km/h is way too slow for my usage pattern.
3. Add 360 auto pano like M2P
4. Add gimble control with a finger on the screen like in M2P not very important but a nice touch sometimes ;)
5. Recording of Houm point Voice announcement - i miss this from my DJI drones this was clear sign drone is ready to go ;)

Last edited:
Now that the Autel Evo 2 has the possibility of interchangeable lenses, I would like to see they took even more advantage of this opportunity. Even though you can go near your subject with your drone, an optical zoom of 2x or 4x combined with the Autel Evo 2 Pros 1-inch sensor, would give lots of flexibility when shooting both video and photography. I’m not sure if such a combination would make the camera to big for the Autel 2 Pro, or give problems with balance, but it is a relatively big drone, so I am hopeful. I have really enjoyed the 2x optical (and 2x digital) zoom on the Mavic 2 Zoom.

I would also really like to see a panoramamode!

Reactions: KamilK
Remotely operated payload release system.
IP Certification for dust/water resistance
Object recognition integration into Explorer App/platform

After changes in the recent app ;)
1. when disabling OA speed limit to go to 72 (fast switch on the upper right corner)!
2. To add some compensation for LOG profile discoloration on the screen of the app!!!

EDIT:
I rescind this request as there is a copy feature in the Mission > Mission History section. This is done by tapping the List Mission icon (4 small squares), tapping a mission and then tapping the Copy button.

Request:
A "Copy Mission" option in the Mission/Mission History screen or a "Save As" option in the Mission Edit screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave.mp4
We could really use the option to put full color on the live view while maintaining Log in the recordings. I never realized how important that little feature on my P4pro was until I went and flew it yesterday for the first time in a few months. Holy ****, it's like the autlel app was coded by monkeys compared to flying my P4 again..... Might just have to shelve this puppy for a few months with all the issues, perhaps by then the gimbal tilt could get addressed.... ?.... Cause I never thought I'd have to ask for a level horizon as a "added feature"...... Can we please have a level horizon?

Reactions: alex_markov
1. The ability to export/import waypoint missions between devices.
2. The option to transition through waypoints without stopping.

Thanks

Reactions: autelBill

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials