Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Feature Requests – Submit Here

That crossed my mind too, using A&B buttons for zoom feature. Although I appreciate Evo 2 having zoom, it needs a much easier simplified zoom access. A&B buttons would solve this.

Good tip,
Paul

That crossed my mind too, using A&B buttons for zoom feature. Although I appreciate Evo 2 having zoom, it needs a much easier simplified zoom access. A&B buttons would solve this.

Good tip,
Paul

you can zoom in photo and video mode by placing 2 figures on tablet screen and pinching inward or outward. No as smooth though...

Great thread idea...

Some of my thoughts on improving the platform...

Smooth zooming, maybe incorporate the controller wheel or a screen slider

as others mentioned, hyper-lapse and 180/360 panos

If hardware and bit rate allows, 240fps in 1080 (480fps in 720?)

setting option for auto record on takeoff

adjustable split screen for map and live view

the ability to save and name video/camera profiles

the ability to record manual flights (save and name), including takeoffs and landings as well as being able to replay (re-fly) them forward or reverse

option for a user defined favorite/quick menu for most used functions,
like speed control, EV, zoom etc...

would like to be able to automatically track the controller/app with gps...
this would be great for boat mode or when the target being tracked moves under some trees or is temporarily out of sight

more mapping options for vertical structures....(cell/radio/water towers/buildings)

Thanks to the Advexure Team for advocating for us....

Dave

would like to be able to automatically track the controller/app with gps...
this would be great for boat mode or when the target being tracked moves under some trees or is temporarily out of sight

I'm pretty sure that Parrot has a patent on this feature. Seems I heard this from somewhere.

I'm pretty sure that Parrot has a patent on this feature. Seems I heard this from somewhere.

Not sure but I believe they have a beacon type device...

We already can manually update the controller position, I would like the app to send automatic updates to the drone in user defined units of time.

Not sure but I believe they have a beacon type device...

We already can manually update the controller position, I would like the app to send automatic updates to the drone in user defined units of time.
skydio has the beacon device, Parrot just uses the phones GPS and Barometer for follow me mode. This is why it works so well going between trees and going up and down hills. Not perfect but much better then what Autel uses.

Reactions: Dave.mp4
I'd love to see the following improvements.
1. Ability to adjust the speed down to 1 km/h when in orbit and Smart orbit mode - preferably in steps of 1 km/h within the drones limits.
2. Be able to do timelapse shots with an as low interval as possbile depending on the output format.

Ability to adjust the sensitivity of the obstacle sensors or to turn certain ones off or on individually.

Would help with getting CLOSE up shots and still have the avoidance activated. Don't know if that will do more harm than good though confusing the aircraft and possibly bumping something at close range. At least adjust sensitivity I guess...lol

I'd like to be able to IR laze a target and have the drone acquire, lock in, navigate and center the camera on the target

(hey, it's Friday and I'm starting to relax and have fun)

I would like to see that when you change settings after starting the controller, those settings would still be in place the next time you turn on the controller.

...or even programmed Profiles into Memory1, Memory2, Memory3 for different scenarios (wishful thinking )

Top priority for me is the ability to record video in Rectangle and Polygon missions as an alternative to still images. For video surveys of land an Search & Rescue this is important. at present not being able to record video in missions means having to retain the DJI Mavic Pro and Inspire 2.

Hyper lapse mode its a must .
3 second minim interval between shoots. This is a must have on Evo II pro .
A&B zoom mode
Here is a test video that i done with Evo II Pro

CON : used manual shoot by pressing the shutter button for every frame and just JPEG file only.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eagle928

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo