Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Autel Evo II dual - Mavic enterprise Dual

jaja6009

Reaction score
Interesting article on ICI (A company that has been on the rise supplying COVID-19 thermal imaging) about fully calibrated Boson cameras. The only reason I have not grabbed an Evo II Dual yet is the lack of advanced radiometric.

Dougcjohn

Reaction score
Interesting article on ICI (A company that has been on the rise supplying COVID-19 thermal imaging) about fully calibrated Boson cameras. The only reason I have not grabbed an Evo II Dual yet is the lack of advanced radiometric.
I'd agree, small size, battery & platform price all condusive to use for Radiometric various inspections... until the lack of Adv-R.
The XT R 640 continues to be best option... or it's new reissued version XTS.

If Anafi's new version one proves out or new M3P or M3E offers a 640R... EVO2 Dual will loose traction. I'm looking forward to seeing the Anafi Thermal 2, looks like a excellent small platform from the minimal leaks.

Reactions: advexure

Minglee617

Reaction score
Agree agree. I do inspection and the ISO/IEC 17025 require calibration for all testing tool.

Reactions: advexure

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrmosmo