Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo II 8K 30 meter limit problem

Cakirefe

Reaction score
Hi, I am a drone pilot of our some associations of goverment. We have evo II 8K, I really like this drone but , when i fly in our city which part of jammed areas for our goverment, drone do not see any gps. So I can fly in those areas easily but drone can not ascend from 30 meter to higher. I think it is changing atti mode automatically and flying well. But i want to fly 100 120 meters when there is no gps? Is it possible??

Thank u for your great returns.

where are you flying, turkey? under 30 meters you are fine to fly with gps but above that, you cannot get gps and your drone won't fly and you would like to use atti mode, is that correct?

We are giving service for Lots of city of Turkey.
But some places are restrictited areas and there are no gps because of jammer. Autel can fly over there wtihout gps. But it is only limited with 30 meter. So Is there any fixing from software to open 30 meter when no gps?

Having a problem with my drone in the US. Not sure if I’m in a restricted area or not but my drone won’t fly any higher than 30ft in the air. Can someone help me figure out why ? Autel doesn’t have geofencing so I can’t see no fly zone being the problem

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials