Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel evo firmware update release(Not the Beta but the official one).

It finally fixed the horizon tilted issue

I don't understand how this firmware update could fix the tilt issue as I see that the gimbal firmware number is the same as before. There was no update to the gimbal. Only the Remote Control Panel and Battery have updates, according to the list I see in my firmware screen. Remote Control Panel updated to V1.1.17.0 and Battery updated to V1.1.6.0. The gimbal is still V1.1.3.1 as it was before this firmware update. Can someone else confirm these version numbers in case I have a corrupt update?

I have had my Evo for well over a year...i flew today for the first time in weeks

i have 3 batteries and charged the last night to fly TODAY

Got back 2 hours ago and the Evo flew perfectly

There was strong GUST wind blowing and my Evo struggled badly as i flew it 6 feet away from me and i sitting at eye level

It got knocked around pretty well BUT it kept correcting itself while being blown up/down/sideways

I was happily surprised that it kept its position (after being off up down and sideways and then correcting all)

In all of my time flying my Evo i have not done ANY ...Firmware updates..or updates of any kind

MY QUESTION...do you think it has been updating itself ? while flying or once the controller is turned on ?

ALL works well...i have not flown more than a 1/2 mile away from my base (with the controller)

Every move i tried ...it was MADE

i flew it hard today...2 batteries worth...serious gusty wind

Do you think if i sent it a mile away and out of sight that it would have Returned To Home ?

were the updates applied automatically without my input ?

Thanks All and to whomever may respond to my questions...very much appreciated !

Martin/NYC

I doubt it could do any kind of automatic update. It has been a rather time consuming process to make an update happen successfully. If you are able to fly well without issues then you may not need to update. I have performed the last two updates over the past several months and have several problems now that I never did before.

I have had my Evo for well over a year...i flew today for the first time in weeks

i have 3 batteries and charged the last night to fly TODAY

Got back 2 hours ago and the Evo flew perfectly

There was strong GUST wind blowing and my Evo struggled badly as i flew it 6 feet away from me and i sitting at eye level

It got knocked around pretty well BUT it kept correcting itself while being blown up/down/sideways

I was happily surprised that it kept its position (after being off up down and sideways and then correcting all)

In all of my time flying my Evo i have not done ANY ...Firmware updates..or updates of any kind

MY QUESTION...do you think it has been updating itself ? while flying or once the controller is turned on ?

ALL works well...i have not flown more than a 1/2 mile away from my base (with the controller)

Every move i tried ...it was MADE

i flew it hard today...2 batteries worth...serious gusty wind

Do you think if i sent it a mile away and out of sight that it would have Returned To Home ?

were the updates applied automatically without my input ?

Thanks All and to whomever may respond to my questions...very much appreciated !

Martin/NYC
I have good news. Your Evo is still under warranty. They aren’t a year old yet.

Sheesh...i thought i had it longer than that...so far so good...I am digging it EVERYTIME i fly...i have a MP...like that one too but the Evo is more like a souped up Jalopy...wicked...AND the Movie quality is very good...no complaints here...Digging the Evo

Reactions: Ansia
i get the firmware bin file off the link from this thread that goes threw the facebook and it still does the rc player not updated

Just copy the bin file to your SD card, insert into the evo, turn on remote and then turn on the evo. Wait one minute and it should update everything.

Just copy the bin file to your SD card, insert into the evo, turn on remote and then turn on the evo. Wait one minute and it should update everything.
thats not working for me unless im skipping something the other way threw the app did same thing says upgrade succsess then i forgot exactly if rc player incomplete came up or which happen there something happened that i know it didnt work i have different problem now though i cant seem to have ny luck finding parts for this part and thank youll for responding

If you are trying to get your RC controler updated to the new frimware which is V1.1.7.38 just go to the play store and update it there if im understanding

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials