Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo bricked after firmware update

Hi Guys
I tried all your suggestions like deleting the extracted files and and force upgrade
But no luck .
The force upgrade does force some components to be upgraded but the main controller never gets upgraded .
The whole process takes around 40 minutes .

Watch out, I sent both my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K after both got stunned with firmware. I knew once I send them in I will loose both my drones to Autel. Autel is holding me hostage and will not return, or communicate with me due to no fault of mine.

What we all need to do is sue Autel jointly, I lost over $4000 of my Social Security money, ouch !

Customers Service betraying Autel customers​

To,
Autel Ceo,
China Head Office.

Autel Intelligent Technology Corp Ltd​

Dear Sir,
“ Out Of the Box ” finished product to the customer: whom are you kidding, with in-complete drone not just the promise of completion at some future date, indeed a good way to
“ Hold Customers Hostage For More Ransom “

Pending firmware issues that is causing serious issues, the drone was being sold with half complete firmware.

At this point in time Autel has already lost its shirts and trousers, high time they hold-on to their under garments by giving Top first priority to your EVO 2 Pro 6K firmware to address all the serious issues before you take any step forwards !

Wake up ! ! !

Please don't abandon us for we are heavily invested in your Autel company, don't betray us !

**--** These "tough times" you speak of seem to have been going on for quite some time now.

**--** Shame on Autel for keep bringing out newer model with the same in-complete firmware, causing more Havoc and fooling the future buyers ! !

When your " Flagship EVO 2 Pro 6K " is in-complete and customers awaiting proper firmware help, in reality you already have abandoned us.

Please read these messages :

**--** Evo II Pro v2 Dead After Firmware Update to 2.3.23 Evo II Pro v2 Dead After Firmware Update to 2.3.23

**--** Evo 2 Pro V2 :Firmware Upgrade V2.3.23 failure on two new drones Evo 2 Pro V2 :Firmware Upgrade V2.3.23 failure on two new drones

**--** Screwed up firmware update Screwed up firmware update

**--** Problem with Firmware Upload & Quickly Depleting Controller Battery Problem with Firmware Upload & Quickly Depleting Controller Battery

**--** Can't connect after firmware reinstall Can't connect after firmware reinstall By now you can decide if you want to have fun flying with the 2 nd to 3 rd best quality drone or want to join us who are being Held Hostage by Autel. Two of my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K drone along with a battery is being held hostage for over 6 months and Firmware serious issues for over a year !
Autel Nano+ gimbal not working after update FW.
GeoDrone SRL Apr 5, 2022 Evo Nano+ Autel Nano+ gimbal not working after update FW.

**--** Evo 2 Pro V2 :Firmware Upgrade V2.3.23 failure on two new drones
perryfromabove Jul 11, 2022 Evo II Pro V2 2 3 Evo 2 Pro V2 :Firmware Upgrade V2.3.23 failure on two new drones

**--** Evo II enterprise error during firmware update
Thread starternewpilot01 Start date Jul 20, 2022 Evo II enterprise error during firmware update

Common sense is "A Gods Given Gift, Use It Or Loose It "

Amen, May Gods Grace and Glory be with you ! !

Regards,
Ajay K. Madan
PS: Please note all they do after every message is issue a case # that no one attends too, its just a way to ignore our problems !
I want both my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K drones fixed with newer firmware and shipped back along with a battery that died pre-maturely. I had sent the B & H Photo invoice too along with my drones.

Last edited:
I know how you feel
I had a very bad experience with their support .
They just don't give a rats

I had a similar occurrence not too long ago. The fix for me was to pull up sd card on my computer, remove the few files that started to unpack from the .bin file, then re copy the firmware .bin file to the SD card. Sometimes it takes more than once to get it right.

I also read that you should repeat this for every battery. Good luck.
Hi Again
Do you have a link to the instructions?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong
Just not sure if I'm doing it right
Thanks in advance

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member