Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II enterprise error during firmware update

newpilot01

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I recently purchased an Evo II Enterprise. I am following the steps and conducting the firmware update. I receive the following errors in Upgrade Detail:
ESC1/2/3/4 - Red X
Gimbal - Red X
Battery - Red X
Flight Control - Red X
All other elements - Green

Additionally, no lights are activating on the legs for me to assess what any error might be. The guidance says to "Please reboot RC and aircraft, and try again!" I have performed this step repeatedly with no change. Has anyone seen a similar issue or have a recommendation?

Good afternoon,

I recently purchased an Evo II Enterprise. I am following the steps and conducting the firmware update. I receive the following errors in Upgrade Detail:
ESC1/2/3/4 - Red X
Gimbal - Red X
Battery - Red X
Flight Control - Red X

Additionally, no lights are activating on the legs for me to assess what any error might be. The guidance says to "Please reboot RC and aircraft, and try again!" I have performed this step repeatedly with no change. Has anyone seen a similar issue or have a recommendation?
Are you doing OTA or using a sdcard?

Good afternoon,

ESC1/2/3/4 - Red X
Gimbal - Red X
Battery - Red X
Flight Control - Red X

How long did it take to "complete"? I messed up the first time I did it because I didn't wait long enough. It takes about 15 or more to completely run it to where the aircraft reboots and initiates the startup tone. What version of FW?

How long did it take to "complete"? I messed up the first time I did it because I didn't wait long enough. It takes about 15 or more to completely run it to where the aircraft reboots and initiates the startup tone. What version of FW?

2.3.23 for V2 Smart Controller​

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58