Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo bricked after firmware update

Tiberius

Reaction score
Hi all i recently upgraded to v1.5.8 and after the update the Evo just sits there and beeps
I would like to roll back if anyone has older version to try
I retried the upgrade several times but just gets to 99% and stalls
Any help would be much appreciated

To,
Autel Ceo,
China Head Office.

Autel Intelligent Technology Corp Ltd​

Dear Sir,
“ Out Of the Box ” finished product to the customer: whom are you kidding, with in-complete drone not just the promise of completion at some future date, indeed a good way to
“ Hold Customers Hostage For More Ransom “

Pending firmware issues that is causing serious issues, the drone was being sold with half complete firmware.

At this point in time Autel has already lost its shirts and trousers, high time they hold-on to their under garments by giving Top first priority to your EVO 2 Pro 6K firmware to address all the serious issues before you take any step forwards !

Wake up ! ! !

Please don't abandon us for we are heavily invested in your Autel company, don't betray us !

**--** These "tough times" you speak of seem to have been going on for quite some time now.

**--** Shame on Autel for keep bringing out newer model with the same in-complete firmware, causing more Havoc and fooling the future buyers ! !

When your " Flagship EVO 2 Pro 6K " is in-complete and customers awaiting proper firmware help, in reality you already have abandoned us.

Please read these messages :

**--** Evo II Pro v2 Dead After Firmware Update to 2.3.23 Evo II Pro v2 Dead After Firmware Update to 2.3.23

**--** Evo 2 Pro V2 :Firmware Upgrade V2.3.23 failure on two new drones Evo 2 Pro V2 :Firmware Upgrade V2.3.23 failure on two new drones

**--** Screwed up firmware update Screwed up firmware update

**--** Problem with Firmware Upload & Quickly Depleting Controller Battery Problem with Firmware Upload & Quickly Depleting Controller Battery

**--** Can't connect after firmware reinstall Can't connect after firmware reinstall By now you can decide if you want to have fun flying with the 2 nd to 3 rd best quality drone or want to join us who are being Held Hostage by Autel. Two of my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K drone along with a battery is being held hostage for over 6 months and Firmware serious issues for over a year !

Common sense is "A Gods Given Gift, Use It Or Loose It "

Amen, May Gods Grace and Glory be with you ! !

Regards,
Ajay K. Madan
PS: Please note all they do after every message is issue a case # that no one attends too, its just a way to ignore our problems !
I want both my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K drones fixed with newer firmware and shipped back along with a battery that died pre-maturely. I had sent the B & H Photo invoice too along with my drones.

PS: Please note all they do after every message is issue a case # that no one attends too, its just a way to ignore our problems !
I want both my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K drones fixed with newer firmware and shipped back along with a battery that died pre-maturely. I had sent the B & H Photo invoice too along with my drones.
What's wrong with them ?
I can't believe they treat customers in this way

Hi all i recently upgraded to v1.5.8 and after the update the Evo just sits there and beeps
I had a similar occurrence not too long ago. The fix for me was to pull up sd card on my computer, remove the few files that started to unpack from the .bin file, then re copy the firmware .bin file to the SD card. Sometimes it takes more than once to get it right.

I also read that you should repeat this for every battery. Good luck.

Reactions: ethelsnakes
I had a similar occurrence not too long ago. The fix for me was to pull up sd card on my computer, remove the few files that started to unpack from the .bin file, then re copy the firmware .bin file to the SD card. Sometimes it takes more than once to get it right.

I also read that you should repeat this for every battery. Good luck.
Thanks for your help
I will try and let you know
The images are as far as it goes after around an hour

IMG_20221112_113726.jpg

Reactions: macan724
I mean when you take out the sd card and reinstall with original image do you have to reboot anything
I see. It worked best for me to shut both down everytime I messed with the SD card. Once the image is placed back on the SD card, just boot up as normal and it should start unpacking within a minute or so. I usually start controller first, then drone with SD card already installed

I can relate!
Sorry if I can't explain
You said when image starts to unpack remove and delete files and out original image back.
Just want to know if any reboots required during that procedure or just when complete

Sorry if I can't explain
You said when image starts to unpack remove and delete files and out original image back.
Just want to know if any reboots required during that procedure or just when complete
Great will try and let you know in about 2 weeks
Away at the moment
Thanks again

Great will try and let you know in about 2 weeks
Away at the moment
Thanks again
Take a look at this thread. There's a link with directions for downgrading the firmware. Autel Evo II downgrade issues? DH has a solution!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller