Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Care ...?

That is quite odd. I received my E2P on Sat. Activated Autel Care on Monday using PayPal. No issues.
Well ..... I sent them an email and will wait for them to respond before I activate so I'm within the 48 hrs of activation! ........ crazy.

That is quite odd. I received my E2P on Sat. Activated Autel Care on Monday using PayPal. No issues.
Well ..... I sent them an email and will wait for them to respond before I activate so I'm within the 48 hrs of activation! ........ crazy.
It’s weird!! I bought my 2 months ago, and they sent me an email with a barcode to send my Evo2 by mail back to evaluation. I don’t like that but there isn’t another option I guess.

Sent mine from Puerto Rico past thursday and its already in WA en route to Autel HQ. Hope they do it quiclky as I did with all the procedure.

Hello,

I have bought my E2Pro a month ago, by the time Autel care was not available. I saw it is available now and it is stated it is for all users who bought aircraft in the past 12months so .... I decided to purchase it. It was a quick shot, paid 159$ and tried to register Aircraft with S/N. Failed through iPhone as it wrote "The number you have input is not available, please try again" so I tried on PC.

On PC the answer is: "Your aircraft S/N is not available for Autel Robotics Care, You must send in your EVO II or EVO II Pro for a functional evaluation to our repair team in Bothell, WA. For more details, please contact us at [email protected]"

How the .... Autel asks me to send aircraft from Poland to US?

Did anyone succeed to find other solution?? Meanwhile waiting for a response from support.

Happy New Year!
It does the same thing for me. ?

Hello,

I have bought my E2Pro a month ago, by the time Autel care was not available. I saw it is available now and it is stated it is for all users who bought aircraft in the past 12months so .... I decided to purchase it. It was a quick shot, paid 159$ and tried to register Aircraft with S/N. Failed through iPhone as it wrote "The number you have input is not available, please try again" so I tried on PC.

On PC the answer is: "Your aircraft S/N is not available for Autel Robotics Care, You must send in your EVO II or EVO II Pro for a functional evaluation to our repair team in Bothell, WA. For more details, please contact us at [email protected]"

How the .... Autel asks me to send aircraft from Poland to US?

Did anyone succeed to find other solution?? Meanwhile waiting for a response from support.

Happy New Year!

I get the same reaponse.

What a joke! They say we registered our drones too soon and the time has expired!

we registered our drones too soon
Ha, I just checked because I wasn't sure, and I did buy the care's when I ordered from Amazon seller in November, I didn't register since I have no way to use explorer, guess i'll right that one off. but knock on orange wood, she fly's like a champ and does everything I expected it would, so maybe my $159 comes back in having a great flyer ?

I opened a ticket with Autel support for the Care coverage. They sent instructions to me to ship the drone to Autel Washington in the original package...drone and controller....no batteries or other items. Here are the instructions:

Thank you for sending in your information! Attached to this email is your Autel Robotics RMA and Autel Robotics Care Evaluation forms. Please print these forms and place them inside the returning shipment (Not including the RMA will delay your evaluation time).

Please place your drone, gimbal, and remote controller back into its original retail packaging (cardboard box or hard case), if we do not receive all of these items, we cannot proceed with your request. If you no longer have the original packaging, please pack it in a manner that will prevent any additional damage. Do NOT send any aircraft batteries or accessories back to us. Please bring the retail box to your local shipping center and place it inside a cardboard box- this will protect the box and ensure all items are concealed. Autel Robotics is not responsible for any loss or damage due to improperly packed items.

Ensure that you are placing the gimbal guard on your Evo II's camera. If you do not place the gimbal guard on your unit, you will incur a charge for a replacement gimbal guard so we can ensure that your camera and gimbal are in a safe and packable condition upon its return to you.

Once packed, please ship your items to the following address:

Autel Robotics Care
22522 29th Dr. SE
Suite 101
Bothell, WA 98021

Once your drone arrives and has been evaluated, our team will be in touch with you via email about the results of your evaluation. Your evaluation ticket number for reference is 180796.

If you have other questions regarding our products and not about this evaluation, please contact us at [email protected] again to start a new support ticket.

Thank you very much and we will have you back in the air soon!

• Wow
Reactions: PingSpike
^thanks for the update on the instructions.

what happens if you have modified your rc with a range extender?
I would say you have just lost your warranty.

This warranty does not apply to:​

1. Aircraft(s) not utilizing most current, or up to date, and publicly available firmware.

2. Battery that cycle charged more than 200 times (100 times for refurbished batteries).

3. Products subjected to abnormal use or environmental conditions, accident, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized alteration, misuse, improper installation or repair, or improper storage.

4. Products with signs of tampering or altering of the serial number label, waterproof mark, etc.

5. Products that have had flight log details altered or deleted.

6. Damage resulting from connection to, or use of any accessory or other product not approved or authorized by the Company.

7. Defects in appearance, cosmetic, decorative or structural items such as framing and non-operative parts.

8. Products damaged from external causes including but not limited to fire, water, dirt, sand, battery leakage, blown fuse, theft or improper usage of any electrical source.

Since my Evo 2 Pro is at Autel, I wanted to see if it would qualify for their care package. Well, it did.
Take a look at their response to my questions. I thought I'd share this with everyone here. So basically you're paying more into it...

What do you guys think?

$189 for the Autel Care program. (Evo 2 Pro)
$169 as your first deductible.
$199 second deductible.

The only stipulation is that we physically need the drone, camera, and remote sent back to use the care's program. EX if you flew over water and it could not be retrieved, you could not use the autel care's program. But if you flew into a building and you could send the pieces, you could use the Autel Care program.

The Autel Care's program does pay shipping to and from our facility.
Additionally it's a 48hr turn around once it get's to our facility and we ship another one to you via 2 day shipping.

What do you guys think?

$189 for the Autel Care program. (Evo 2 Pro)
$169 as your first deductible.
$199 second deductible.

I think that's crazy expensive, especially as I'd have to pay to ship it to the USA, then pay customs/duty/tax when it enters the UK again.

Full-loss insurance from a UK provider is about £80 quid a year, no contest ?‍♂️

Not to mention, they want us to send it to them for review if we purchase Care after it's 48hrs old. This just makes no sense?

Reactions: Bigdz
What ever happened to Farmers insurance? Thought they had a pretty good add on for around 65-70 bucks a year.
They stop covering drones and they don’t cover them here in California.

I think that's crazy expensive, especially as I'd have to pay to ship it to the USA, then pay customs/duty/tax when it enters the UK again.

Full-loss insurance from a UK provider is about £80 quid a year, no contest ?‍♂️

Not to mention, they want us to send it to them for review if we purchase Care after it's 48hrs old. This just makes no sense?
Agreed.

Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials