Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL Accessories FOR SALE - 3 Batteries & 1 Charger - ITELITE dbs range extender

chris010572

Reaction score
---------------------------------------
1ST ITEM FOR SALE
Accessories to fit the Autel X Star & X Star Premium models.
* 3 Autel batteries
* 1 Autel charger
* 2 original battery boxes
* Carry case

These are OEM Autel brand items in excellent condition. 2 batteries are less than 3 months old and the other is going on a year old. Batteries are the orange color and charger is black. Everything works perfect.

I'm selling this lot because I crashed my XSP and sold it to a friend to use for parts on his XSP. The battery that was involved in the crash was included with my xsp sale to my friend. So, these 3 batteries I am selling have not been in any type of crash or been abused.

Price is non-negotiable at $200. No less!! No offers!! This is already a great deal. USPS Priority shipping with tracking numbers included with price.

2ND ITEM FOR SALE
Brand new, never used, still in the box "ITELITE DBS" range extender (model # ITE-DBS06.7B) Made specifically for the Autel XSP.

When installed on your controller it will give the XSP close to a 2.5 mile range. Check YouTube for reviews, installation instructions, etc. on this extender.

I paid $145 only a few months ago & never got around to installing it. Price is non-negotiable at $75. No less!! No offers!! USPS Priority shipping with tracking numbers included with price.

Items are to be paid for via PayPal or mail in a USPS money order. If you have questions or wish to purchase I can be reached at (229)457- 9710 or email me at: [email protected]pic001.jpg pic002.jpg pic006.jpg pic004.jpg pic003.jpg pic005.jpg

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
1ST ITEM FOR SALE
Accessories to fit the Autel X Star & X Star Premium models.
* 3 Autel batteries
* 1 Autel charger
* 2 original battery boxes
* Carry case

These are OEM Autel brand items in excellent condition. 2 batteries are less than 3 months old and the other is going on a year old. Batteries are the orange color and charger is black. Everything works perfect.

I'm selling this lot because I crashed my XSP and sold it to a friend to use for parts on his XSP. The battery that was involved in the crash was included with my xsp sale to my friend. So, these 3 batteries I am selling have not been in any type of crash or been abused.

Price is non-negotiable at $200. No less!! No offers!! This is already a great deal. USPS Priority shipping with tracking numbers included with price.

2ND ITEM FOR SALE
Brand new, never used, still in the box "ITELITE DBS" range extender (model # ITE-DBS06.7B) Made specifically for the Autel XSP.

When installed on your controller it will give the XSP close to a 2.5 mile range. Check YouTube for reviews, installation instructions, etc. on this extender.

I paid $145 only a few months ago & never got around to installing it. Price is non-negotiable at $75. No less!! No offers!! USPS Priority shipping with tracking numbers included with price.

Items are to be paid for via PayPal or mail in a USPS money order. If you have questions or wish to purchase I can be reached at (229)457- 9710 or email me at: [email protected]View attachment 1970 View attachment 1971 View attachment 1972 View attachment 1973 View attachment 1974 View attachment 1975

ALL ITEMS WERE SOLD. Thanks everyone!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d