Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Aston Power Evo II Charger

No worries. Thanks for that. I rechecked all my mail including junk mail and definitely no reply. I’ll try him again. If I can’t get an email I’m wary about getting an order

edit. I triple checked and found it in the junk box of my work email. Thanks for your help mate

Last edited:
Reactions: lukappaseidue
No worries. Thanks for that. I rechecked all my mail including junk mail and definitely no reply. I’ll try him again. If I can’t get an email I’m wary about getting an order

edit. I triple checked and found it in the junk box of my work email. Thanks for your help mate
If you want you can get a 15% discount for the AP charger, (check the description of the video I have attached in this thread (the 2nd one)
(I AM NOT A SELLER)

Took delivery on Wednesday - the charger works great. Makes short work of 4 batteries - completely charges all 4 in about 70-80 minutes. It's not a rugged solution - but it's a quality build.
Wanted to follow up with those that have this charger. The comment I quoted above, as well as Aston Power's product description say it'll charge 4 batteries in 70(ish) minutes - but what is the starting battery percentage?

Is the 15% off coupon still available? Thanks.

EDIT: their product page now states: "Fast Charging up to 4 Batteries within just 90 Minutes..."

Last edited:
Wanted to follow up with those that have this charger. The comment I quoted above, as well as Aston Power's product description say it'll charge 4 batteries in 70(ish) minutes - but what is the starting battery percentage?

Is the 15% off coupon still available? Thanks.
The coupon is still working:
I usually charge my battery from 25 - 30% (one led on on the battery level display) and they need about 70 minutes to full charge

Reactions: Anzacjack and SARty
The coupon is still working:
I usually charge my battery from 25 - 30% (one led on on the battery level display) and they need about 70 minutes to full charge
Thanks for the info and quick reply. I edited my post to include verbiage on their site stating it'll charge within 90 minutes. But it sounds like you've consistently seen around 70 minutes. Maybe the difference is in the starting level.

I'm looking at options for use in Public Safety. The Colorado Drone Charger similarly takes about 70 minutes, but from a starting level of 15%.

I purchased this a couple weeks ago for charging my Evo II batteries. Appears well constructed and the the base and charging top section are held together with a substantial screw. Apparently the same base can be used with other charging top sections for other types of drone batteries, such as DJI Mavic 2. I have used charger twice to charge four batteries simultaneously as well as to charge remote control with cable plugged into USB charging port in base. AshtonPower Charger works well and the batteries do indeed charge simultaneously. Each battery will turn off independent of the others when it is fully charged. Current voltage level and amps are displayed for each battery being charged. The weight of the four batteries are supported by the shoulder on the base unit although they hang over the edges of the square base. Only negative is the constant hum from the cooling fan in the base, which all these type chargers require, and the fan continues to run even after all four batteries have completely charged. I had hoped the fan would turn off after all the batteries had fully charged.
Hello All, somebody can help me somehow?I live in Hungary and I would like to order a charger hub for Evo2 and 4 pcs propellers for Evo2 Enterprise. Somebody can buy it and send me via post and I will pay for it. Thanks for reply! Regards, Zoltan

Look further down the same page and you see this ...............

Battery charging hub is DESIGNED by Autel Robotics and is it used for EVO II Series, including EVO II, EVO II Pro, EVO II Dual.
It is not compatible with EVO battery.

Charge 4 batteries in 80 minutes!
The ASTON POWER CHARGING STATION is the best charger available for your Autel EVO 2 series drone.
Easily charge 4 EVO 2 batteries simultaneously and two USB devices using the 4 port charger.

** On TOP of the charger is a DISPLAY which will show each battery's VOLTAGE in real time **

Aston Power Charging box (3).jpg

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials